Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

It Must Be Spring...

It Must Be Spring
...not because of the flowers (there aren't many yet)


...not because of the weather (it's been bi-polar. We even had a crazy snow storm this weekend in Utah. ick.)


But because of the L-O-V-E and the Engagements. 


Seriously.  Love, engagement stories and bling everywhere!  If you've ever been in a Singles Ward or you live in Rexburg or Utah, then you know what I'm talking about.  Everyone is so over winter and being couped up inside with their pale skin and boredom that they yearn for the beautiful weather and to be in
La-La-la-LOVE.  Great.  Want those things.  It's OK:)  One little tip, though, just because I know the weather change and idea of Spring/Summer is fun, overwhelming and makes everyone want to take risks: Just because you "like it" doesn't mean you have to "put a ring on it" after a few days dating.

I know, who am I to judge anyone's situation?... but really, I'm one "quick-engagement" story away from throwing up...

Just chillllll, people! Be in love! Kiss a boy/girl! Just slowwwww down...
 
That is all.
 
Happy Monday, Peeps :)

No comments: