Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Hop.

Tonight I went and saw the movie "Hop" with a couple of friends. Ummm, adorable! I'm pretty sure that I laughed more than some of the kids in the theatre did. The little bunnies and chicks are so stinking cute and well, Russell Brand as "E.B" totally makes the movie. Mmmm.. I seriously can't get enough of his accent and his dry humor. He may come across as a nasty creature of a man in real life but I do love him. russell brand Pictures, Images and Photos

It may have a predictable/cheesy ending but it's a kid show about the Easter Bunny so get real. All in all I enjoyed the creativity of the film and I'd totally see it again :)




Why did we wait this long for an Easter Bunny movie? Genius. Oh, and if you do go and see the movie (besides really taking in Russell Brand's voice), pay attention to the things that Carlos the head chick says. Funny!

No comments: