Happy April Fools' Day!!
Oh, and let's not forget the pranks on this fine day. I've tried to pull a couple on my co-workers just by telling them something really sad (like me moving to a different department or something) but of course I go way too dramatic and no one believes me..especially on April Fools' day. Don't worry, it's only lunch time. I'll think of something!
People.com was doing a little poll today asking which celeb you'd rather have pull an April Fools' prank on you. I decided create a little poll of my own. Take a sec and vote in the upper lefthand corner. Just for funzies :)
I'd let any of them prank me any day....that's for sure!
Happy pranking, people : )
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. did you catch that I said the poll is in the LEFT corner?? APRIL FOOLS! yep. super lame. I need to go like steal someone's car or try to convince someone I'm prego with the yard man's baby or something just to redeem myself for that one. Go big, or go home, right? Me? nahhh.
ok byyyye.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. did you catch that I said the poll is in the LEFT corner?? APRIL FOOLS! yep. super lame. I need to go like steal someone's car or try to convince someone I'm prego with the yard man's baby or something just to redeem myself for that one. Go big, or go home, right? Me? nahhh.
ok byyyye.