The other day I was chatting with my mother who's what I like to call, an RPF (Robert Pattinson Fanatic), and she was telling me about some Robert nonsense and how his sisters used to dress him up like a girl and call him Claudia. (This got us talking about how my sister Jamie and I used to dress Coleman up as a girl all the time; poor kid. We didn't have a name for him when we dressed him up but we do have plenty of pictures to prove it, although, I don't think the brother would really appreciate us digging those out....FUNNY!). Seriously though, the madre knows all there is to know about our boy Rob.
Well today is a big day for the true RPF's of the world as his new film, "Water for Elephants" hits theaters. Do I want to see this film? Absolutely. I probably won't get to it this weekend because I've got a bunch of stuff going on but you better believe that mom and her posse are going tonight.
Don't let the trailer fool you. On the radio this morning, critic Tony Toscano (who I usually think rates movie pretty hard) gave this one an A and said, "many people say that they just don't make movies like they used too" and then went on to say "this could easily be one of the best films of the year."
Let's just say, I guess we shouldn't underestimate this one and should all go see it!
I'm not an RPF but I'm a little sad that I'm not going with all of them tonight. You know they'd make the movie 100 times better because they are all secretly possessed by Robert Pattinson (yes, they are all married.) Gotta love it :)
At least tonight is still going to be a girl's night for me!
TGIF hommies

1 comment:
Girl i will so go with you!!! That movie looks fabulous! and he looks dang sexy in this one!! :)
Post a Comment