Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creeped.

I'm not sure what it is but I seem to get hit on by creepy guys often...one of which ended up getting the nickname of "Creepy Kyle" amongst my co workers and friends.

This morning I woke up well rested and actually got ready and felt good about it!  I got into my car and pulled onto Main Street in the fast lane on a mission to get gas before I jumped onto the freeway to head to work.  I noticed that a white pickup with a "Questar Gas" decal was going the exact speed as me...weird. 
I looked over to see a man (not too bad looking I might add) who was probably 40 years old or so starring at me.  I thought, "Oh crap, I probably pulled out in front of him or something." nope.  This wasn't the "hey, I'm ticked stare..."  It was the "Hey Bay-bay" look.  You know what I'm talking about.  The kind of stare where you catch them looking but they keep looking and smiling.  *shiver*

Screw this, right?  So I sped up to lose him.

Nope.  He sped up as well and did the exact same thing as before but even more creepy [if you can imagine.]  This time I SLAMMED on my breaks and pulled behind him so it wouldn't happen again.

I thought it was over but as we stopped at the light I noticed him trying to position his truck so he could see me in his side mirror (he had something in the back of the truck so the rear view mirror was out of the question.) I'm not making it up.  It wasn't like he was just looking in the side mirror.. he had his head down by the side view mirror trying to look at me.

My first thought was, "crap, I have to turn right after this to get gas...what if he turns around..?"  Truthfully my next thought automatically wandered down the whole Silence of the Lambs route...

"OMG. He wants to use my skin for his skin suit or something."

Gross, I know, but that's how creeped I was.

hmmm, guess I look good today :)  haha.  Honestly, I feel bad for the super gorgeous girls who get hit on by guys like this ALL the time.  I would never leave the house.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

OK 1. Creepy Kyle... HAHAHA!

2. Super creepy Silence of the Lambs moment.

You have flipped him off, or pretended to call the police. Either way take it as a compliment though right? :)