But really? These men...get out of here.
Oh and let's not forget that one of the main reasons I want to see it is because Alex Pettyfer is in it (not pictured above.) but LOVE him.
I love shaved ice and Otter pops. I just hate how much sugar is in them because I would eat them all day errryday if I could. But I did restock my freezer this morning because the friends love them too. Easiest way to feed them in the summer.
I love the feeling of being organized. Yesterday I went to the store and bought me a new file organizer and I filed away ALL of my crap. Bills, important documents, paperwork...yep, all organized and filed away! I figured I better get a start on it all since I'm moving in a month. *woot woot, fist pump*
I love that my mom called me yesterday laughing so hard about the fact that the lady who cut her hair, "butched it." She laughed! I would have cried so I really do admire her for that. I love when people can just laugh off the stuff that at the end of the day isn't going to be the end of the world. (No, I'm not saying hair isn't a big deal. Remember? I cry over that stuff). I just love my mom. And for the record, I saw it today over FaceTime and it actually looks good. It's short, but it looks good :)
I love that I just remembered a quote that I should have put on yesterday's "Wednesday's Witty Words" but I totally forgot about it until now. Here's how it went. Jamie had just got done talking to mom on the phone. Jamie said to me, "Mom just called herself the "S word" again..." Of course I immediately got a confused look and said, "Why would mom call herself a S***?!" Jamie looked and me in shock and informed me about how the word STUPID is now called the "S Word" at their house and that they aren't around to say it in front of Mason. Ummmm...Clearly I was misinformed.
I love that I got an email this morning with my Hotel confirmations reminding me that our Vegas Trip is exactly 2 weeks away today. yessssss.
This video: I know it old and pretty dumb. But when Amanda showed me this the other night I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:
Post a Comment