-Nieko
Some people just don't like their voice. Nieko really doesn't like his to the point that IF their was a surgery for it.. he would get it.
"Can I ask you a serious question? Did you take a picture of me? That's the last thing I need on FB."
-Easton
First of all, I would NEVER take a picture of what he was showing me let alone show that I posted it on my Facebook. OK, maybe I would have taken a pic and hacked into someone else's facebook and posted it. But still. I can't have that crap in my Camera Roll on my phone. No way. smh...
"She's supposed to be naturally beautiful, you B!"
-Nieko
While watching "Snow White and the [Hot Hemsworth Brother]" I made a comment about how Snow White's eye brows were perfectly tweased. I know it's a movie but GET REAL. She was locked up in a tower for YEARS. Naturally beautiful or not... If she had these magical powers to keep her eyebrows perfect like that without doing anything then she sure the heck should have been able to get herself out of that tower. Just saying. I know, I know... they can't have some hairy princess..I was just making a comment. Nieko CLEARLY loves her.
*ssssmack, SMACK.......SMACK SMACK*
-Amanda eating a tootsie pop SO loud.
Did I mention we were at a movie theater? ...and that she seemed to 'smack' every time it was REALLY quiet? yeah. never again will I give her a sucker in a movie. haha Not only that.. she ripped the stick apart and was tearing the paper from it into tiny pieces during the movie. I know it's one of her quirks because I've seen her do it before to napkins. We laugh at it but that's because it's totally one of the most...unique...quirks I've ever seen. hahaha.
"Smh...I don't know what that even means."
-Amanda
Apparently Amanda wasn't the only one who found out what that means this week. Liz didn't know either. I asked Liz if she thought it was a swear when I wrote it in my blog. She nodded. HAHA. oh liz. Oh Amanda. If you don't know what something is, ask. Or google it. Just stay away from the google image ;)
"Is this a Matte?"
-Willy talking about the nail polish Jess put on his fingers
haha. I don't know what's better: The fact that Jessica got him to let her paint his nails full on and leave them for a while OR the fact that he knows what a matte is?! I think he was bugged that it wasn't shiny. Best day of my life.
"Top floor would suck moving into when we're drunk."
-Two guys in the waiting room of my new apartment complex.
Did I make friends with them? Yeah; they were friendly. Classy? Maybe not. But friendly. And it's true..."Drunk Person Handbook rule #287": You should always settle for the bottom floor if you're planning on moving in to an apartment complex wasted.
"I love cheese."
-Drunk Girl
Some drunk girl wrote this on Nieko's stomach with a Sharpie and I couldn't help but find it really funny. Mostly because Nieko was like "I don't even like Cheese." hahaha. Had to have been there I suppose. But really, who writes that on someone they barely know?! ha. Drunk people. smh.
"Have you ever smelled someone walk by and they smell like ramen noodles?..I guess that's BO."
-Savanna
BAHAHAHA I've never experienced the Ramen Noodle smell but I did meet someone who always smelt like Chicken Noodle soup. It was weird. I told her that it might not be BO. Maybe they just eat Ramen so much that it just started seeping out of their pores. Whatever the case...Sick!!
--------------------------------
Ok, now for two comments that weren't meant to be racist but they just happened:
"You guys are crack-ups" (said in Australian accent) -Vicky
"Did you just call us CRACKERS!?" -Willy
Vicky seems to be doing great in Australia. So great that when we Skyped with her on Saturday she had an accent. BAHAHAHAHA. smh. I can't. omg. Anyways... When she said that we really thought she was calling us Crackers. I don't blame her. Aside from Willy, we are white and we always talk about how she is black. So it's like, whatever. But the accent and the name calling just caught us all a little off guard. Oh Vicky, we miss you!!
"I got jumped by two nigs."
-Brother
OK, Listen. I know that it might sound super racist and I contemplated even putting it on here now. But if you are tying to pick a fight and you're a punk then I think you deserve to be called names. Get over it. We aren't racist. And despite the fact that the situation he is referring too was a little scary, I did get a kick out of the way he put it this morning. P.S. Better watch who you pick a fight with next time, BOYS ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment