1.) I don't get it. No, I'm not talking about the girl at my work who has started using this REALLY high pitched/fake voice every time someone gives her something, although, I don't get that either and quite frankly it makes me want to chop off my ears Van Gogh style...but that's beside the point.
What I really don't get is this whole Helium shortage thing and how it's happening? I just heard that my mom went into the store the other day to get some Balloons for the sister's birthday and they told her "I think I have enough in the tank to do what you need." What!? I just don't get how this shortage is even happening. And google is not really answering my question. This brought on a sequence of emails and a conversation with my sister who is concerned that her soon-to-be 1 year old baby boy won't have balloons at his Circus party in a couple of weeks. hmmm.. never knew I would take helium for granted. Or balloons. Don't worry, I assured her that we would be fine. I mean, we are having a Circus party. We HAVE to have balloons.
2.) Can someone please explain to my why I love sweets? I've tried to train myself not to love them simply by not purchasing them or eating them (most of the time) but sometimes I just want candy. Plain and simple. It's SUPER annoying.
3.) There is this guy at my work that clips his finger nails ALL THE TIME at his desk. Did I mention that he's just in a cube and not in the comfort of his own office where he can shut the door so no one can know what he's doing? yeah. It happens a lot. Makes me cringe a little. Probably only because I find everything that the guy does super annoying.
4.) The appeal of camping in weather that has any percent chance of raining.
I wish I wasn't such a pansy. haha, merp.
5.) How people are so oblivious to the real life things that are happening around them. Um. #wake up, #growup #getreal.
6.) How some people decide that something is OK to do when it's clearly not socially acceptable. yes, I'm all for standing out and being yourself and original but THAT thing you just told me/did?... straight up weird.
7.) Why Lindsay Lohan is ALWAYS all up in the Celeb Buzz? Dude, I get it. She's been hecka cracked out for the last few years, went through her thief stage and people like drama. Yes, she's drama. I just feel bad that she's been in the media so much lately that I literally rolled my eyes when her face popped up about being hospitalized after a car accident today. Heartless? Nah...I feel bad that she wrecked her Porsche.
8.) How time is flying by like it is? Cole's already been gone for over a month. Can you believe it? I think that makes us officially a quarter of the way through this whole Canada thing! woot woot!
9.) Why some people don't just get together. You know.. date, hook up or whatever? I see some people and I'm like.. Really? How can you not see that you are totally meant for each other and this *wink wink* could work. Or the opposite even. I see people together sometimes and I'm like "GEE! How are you still in this "relationship" or whatever you call this."
10.) People who shout the most personal stories and basically put themselves on blast to the entire office. Like, dude/lady..that crap is embarrassing but by all means, continue talking loud so I can listen, snicker quietly to myself, and (occasionally) talk about it to other people via office communicator!
I promise I'm not a bad person. ...;)
HAPPY WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment