Basically, I suck. I hope you don't feel neglected, I just feel like I've been so busy lately. Work has been picking up and by the time I get home each night there always seems to be something going on..and by that, I don't mean sleep. Sure, I fell asleep during our movie last night but that's only because I was exhausted. Obvi.
New things up in here....
I signed a contract at a new apartment complex last night! Am I freaking out? Yes, a little. I've been at Sterling Pointe for almost 2 years (next month). Can you believe it? I've been here for a solid two years? Oh Utah, what have you done to me?!
The original plan way back then was to "stay in Layton for a year then move closer to work." Fail. Well, I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. I mean, back then I didn't know anyone so the idea of moving wasn't a big deal. If you don't know anyone, then you aren't leaving anyone. Well, two years later and I've some how managed to make Layton my home. I love it here. In fact, the idea of leaving it right now would make me really sad. For now. SOOO... I decided to take advantage of this REALLY good deal. It's in a different part of town away from everything, less sketchy, and BRAND NEW.
When making big decisions like that I usually get a good or bad feeling about things. Like the time I was trying to find a place in Salt Lake and I felt sick to my stomach and thought that everyone was ghetto, part of a gang, or wanted to murder me. That wasn't real. That was just me being pointed in the right direction. To stay in the place that needed to be my home for that time. Well leaving would make me the same sick right now. So when I decided to go check out these new apartments it was more like a "just do it, it's time for change. This could be good!" So I signed. Done and Done.
I don't know how long I'll be there but it's going to be nice I think! (not to mention I will be done with linger longer..horrible thing to say about a calling but true.) I signed a 10 month lease so guaranteed I will be here through April-Mayish :) I'm so excited. Really, wait until you this new place! They won't be completed until July 24th and I'm moving in on the 27th :) So you will see it then.
Change is good right?! and sure, Cole isn't here to help me with the move (especially to pack and move his crap but it will be OK. UGH.)
I'm usually always up to a Challenge!
------
Challenge? Umm..except I agreed to my first blind date for tomorrow.
He sounds nice but WHAT did I get myself into?
pray for me and my awkwardness and word vomit.
no. for real.
pray.
3 comments:
First blind date?! Wow. Good luck. I've survived millions. It'll be great!
yeahh.... I've kind of avoided them all of my life! haha.
You'll do great! You're a people person and fun to be around so even if he is weird you will still have fun being you awesome self. End of story, right? Also, can't wait to see the new place!
Post a Comment