-Liz
There is this part in the Chernobyl Diaries where they are all sitting in the van and this Russian guard is walking around the van and looking in the windows. Of course, it's a little awkward and creepy so the people in the van are just silent and try to not look at the guard. Liz was right when she leaned over in the movie and told me how she thought Vicky would react. ^ 100% correct. Vicky will say stuff like that in moments similar to those. It's great. Not only am I going to miss her when she moves to Australia next week but I'm pretty sure that anybody who reads this blog segment will miss her comments. Dang it!
"WAS THAT CHRIS?!?!" *insert a lame attempt at mocking my ugly cry/laugh*
-Nieko mocking me over and over again about one of my reactions during a scary movie
Sometimes I overreact. Sue me. But really, I loved Jessie McCartney's character for some reason and I really didn't want [THAT] to be his character. Like, at all. I was so shocked and freaking out that I really didn't get to fully appreciate the little midget/baby zombie that was in the following scene. BOOOOOOOO. curse you dramatic reactions! curse you ugly cry! *shakes fist*.
"Geez Jess, always one step behind." -me
"One step behind? hahaha *whisper* She's a gimp too!"
-Willy about Jess
I was joking with Jessica about how she was one step behind with the conversations we were having because she was too busy blog stalking some people. Of course in my head I was meaning it in that way AND the fact that she tore her ACL a while ago so she's always complaining that she can't keep up with people so she is literally always one step behind everyone. Yeah... willy caught on a little late. haha.
"Were you just singing 'Everybody wants to be a Cat?'"
-Amanda to Nieko who was CLEARLY singing Backstreet Boys.
Nieko for some reason started busting out singing backstreet Boys this weekend (you know, "EVERYBODYYYY yeeeeahhhh" except he only sang the "Everybody" part) and Amanda really thought he was singing the song from the Aristocats. We didn't understand how she would even get that so we were laughing pretty hard, shaking our heads and what not. However, Liz and her decided to sing it on the way home to prove that there is a part in the song that does indeed sound like the beginning of the backstreet boys song....yeah.. I still don't get it.
"It's not my fault you're a Vampire." -Jamie about my sleeping habits
"um, first of all--I'm not THAT pale." -Me
"Yeah you are. And I don't take it back." -Jamie
"It's not my fault I wasn't born a Mexican like you. Would you rather be a Mexican or a vampire?" -Me
"....Jury's out." -Jamie
If you can't tell already, my sister and I are pretty alike so we have some of the most random conversations over the phone. I'd have to say she's my favorite sister ;) But really...would you rather? haha.
"I've always been an emotional person..that's Part of the reason why my ex fiance broke up with me."
-Kid in the ward after he just got done telling everyone (OVER THE PULPIT) that he got engaged when he was on his service mission.
I know, I know...I shouldn't make fun. But it was one of the most awkward moments in a testimony meeting that I've sat through in a while. The kind where you pretend that you didn't just hear what was said because it's too painful to sit through and you know that if you keep looking and pretending that you aren't going to laugh that you will just explode? yeah. Guys, it was so bad. Even worse was that I was sitting next to some girl that I didn't know and I almost hit her to make sure she was listening. Note to self--you can't do that to strangers.
"I won't even tell you what the Catholics do at Lagoon when they have their lagoon days.."
-Kid in the ward again
OK, so this one was super funny just because this kid is a little special. I was dying. I mean, now I kind of want to know what he thinks the Catholics do at Lagoon. I mean, don't tease us. Tell us, FOR THE LOVE!! I heart testimony meeting in single's wards for so many reasons.
"My brother wants us to see a physical therapist to work on our relationship." ...later in the episode..
"I've been to Chicago but I've never went to the beach"
-Theresa Guidice, Real Housewives of NJ
really?! how did she make it as far as she did on Celebrity Apprentice? Just sayin'. Physical therapist? Beach?? Chicago? omg.
"Do you know whats going to be sad? When one of us dies." *insert one of the ugliest/botox cries ever.
-Vicky, Real Housewives of OC
First of all, this lady is freaking crazy these days. You'd think she was perma-drunk or something because she's all over the place. The best part of this was that they were in Costa Rica planting trees together in the rain forest which was totally a bonding moment and honestly looked like a really happy and awesome experience. If anything I would be thinking about life and nature or something! nope. She randomly starts thinking about one of them dying. CUCKOO. Straight up 'Cat Lady Crazy.' They asked her if she'd been drinking too much because it was that off the wall.. she said she hadn't. So freaking funny. I wish I could find the clip because I was DYING. The way she said it, the ugly cry through her botox while planting trees in a beautiful place? Hot mess.
"Is Pansy a rude word?" -Candace
"No, that's pussy." -Amanda
bahahahahahaha. If you only knew the group we were hanging out with that night. smh. I'm don't think they appreciated this comment as much as I did. *insert everyone else awkwardly laughing and me BUSTING up. Yes, I'm a child.
-------------------Bonus Text Pic!
Lastly, I'm not good at texting on my iPhone and probably never will. I'm especially not good at texting while talking to people in real life at the same time. Well, I was texting Nieko the other night and I meant to say that I wouldn't TAKE him seriously anymore if he did a certain something that he wouldn't consider doing anyways and well, Autocorrect got me! I especially love that he calls me out via hashtag. So great.
No comments:
Post a Comment