"She said she could make a scrapbook with all the packages she's gotten."
-Coworker, Wendy talking about her friend and all the pictures she's gotten from weirdies on an online dating site.
I DIED laughing about the way she said this. First of all--who joins these dating sites just so they can send "junk" mail to random people?! That's so gross. But it's true, people do crap like that. Obviously it happens more than we think. Packages? smh. It's like "Oh hey, I know I just met you online, but here's a picture of my downstairs;)"
GET REAL, people!
"You know you're BFF when you can talk about your kookah."
-Savanna
It's true. That should go on one of those Ecards or something. haha. Ok, we didn't have an in depth convo via IM but it was mentioned for a good reason. We just think that if you can talk about stuff like that and not feel awkward, then you really must be BFF. haha.
"I feel like you shouldn't even be feeding yourself."
-Nieko to Amanda
I'm not sure if she was eating an otterpop or popcorn at the time.. But she must have done something that Nieko thought was "special." I feel like comments like this happen a lot.
"His blazer makes my eye balls bleed."
-JWoww about the realtor's outfit.
Hahahaha. I've never heard this expression before. Sure, it might have been a little rude but honestly, sometimes there are certain things that people wear that you're like "WHOA. Is this kid FOR REAL?!"
"JENN! You should grow a mullet!!"
-Liz
She actually sounded really serious. Liz, just because you see someone with a mullet doesn't mean that it will look good at me. If you cut your hair into a mullet then maybe I will consider it. haha. 1, 2, 3, Mullet! GO :)
"Are you going to let your husband shove cake all over your face when you get married?" -Ricky
"Um, probably not." -Me
"First, you don't like the messy car decorations and now the cake? You're no fun." -Ricky
"No, I just don't like dirty things." -Me
"Yeah, you do." *insert creepy head nod/wink.* -Bradlee
bahahaha, yes, this conversation really happened at our friend's wedding reception. I contemplated continuing what was said but I decided that I wouldn't post the next comment in fear that you would think we have some weird relationship. oh wait. haha. nah, I think the best part was that Ricky is the nicest/best kid ever so he just kind of turned around and pretended he didn't hear what was said. classic.
"Where's Nemo?.."
"Finding Waldo?.."
"ohhh FINDING Nemo. With Tori."
-Mom
She was a little confused and it was hilarious. Finding Nemo, yes. With DORI. Not Tori. But I can see how she got confused a little. I mean, "where" and "finding" are essentially the same thing! right...?
"Can someone help me up? I can't feel my leg."
-Random 6 year old boy in the waiting room of the doctor's office.
We couldn't see him because he was on the play area and we didn't want to be one of those creepers who just stares at the random children playing. But when heard him say this to the other kids he was playing with mom and I just about DIED from laughter. He was really dramatic for a little kid. I wonder if that's what I was like as a child? huh. funny.
"Jenn, you've always over exaggerated EVERYTHING."
-Jamie about me being dramatic about something at the movies.
OK, really?! Can I please go one day where people don't poke fun at me for this? Let's just accept that it's a characteristic trait move on. BORED! *meant in a totally non-dramatic way ;) * haha.
"OH SHOES NUTE!"
-Amanda
I've heard things like "Oh SHIZ" or something like that, andd I know that was the direction she was going with this comment but she stayed committed to her "Shoes Nute" phrase. We were playing Super Mario Brothers on the computer (oh yeah, you can do that) and we weren't very good. clearly. Hence the "Oh Shoes Nute" comment.
1 comment:
My dear sweet Jennifer. I like how you like to make fun of your dear, ol', forgetful mama!
I guess it's good that I can you laugh!
I love ya
Post a Comment