Zac. Efron.
Then I got upset. I don't like when he's not in movies and falls under the Celeb Buzz radar. Say what you want about him...homeboy's got it going on. still.
Of course I did a little imdb stalking. Anybody who loves Zac knows that he did a film called the Paperboy with Matthew McConaughey, Nicole Kidman and and John Cusack. The thing is, no official movie trailer has been released (to my knowledge) but there are all sorts of clips up on Youtube from the movie. Why? Apparently it was premiered at the Cannes film festival so there is tons of stuff out there. Google it. Delicious pics. But umm.. when can we watch it? that's what I want to know.
Source: collider.com via Rachel on Pinterest
I've read the reviews of the film at the festival and even though Efron's character hooks up with Nicole Kidman, I still want to see it. I don't like when there is all this crap out there but it's all over in France. Like, get real. Come to America!
Ohhhh and another tidbit of knowledge?! they've updated his IMDB with three new movies. One in Post production called "At any Price," where he plays a farmer's (Dennis Quaid) son... My first thought? MUSCLES!
But the best is one of them that is supposedly in pre-production called "Townies." This was just updated to his IMDB last week so the only description available is: A comedy centered on a frat boy whose behavior affects a local neighbor's family life. His costar? SETH ROGAN. haha. you know that crap is going to be good. I love him.
Ahhhh... well that's your Zac Efron update for now.
But really. We need to see more of him besides when he has a new movie come out. I need to see his face pop up more often. Can I get a "WOOT WOOT?!"

No comments:
Post a Comment