Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wuh-wuh-wuh-wuh-WEDNESDAY!

"Stay away from dirty old guys."
-coworker
I don't even remember what we were talking about last week that made him say this but I think these should go down as "words to live by." 


"[Bahahaha] I love that we just confirmed that she cries when she's embarrassed."
-Nieko about Vicky
I don't mean to put her on blast about this because we all have our "thing" [like, apparently I tear up more about TV shows and movies than I do real like. nbd.] but this one cracks us up.  We have three separate occasions to serve as proof of our once, but now confirmed theory.  It's like, "is she laughing? is she crying? oh yeah, don't mind her.  She's just a little shocked or embarrassed."  


[Pun totally intended with the whole "shocked" thing.  hahaha Anyone up for being tazed?!] *insert tears.*


"Your Fro won't fit in the car, yo!"
-Jessica clearly talking to Vicky
On our way to Lava Jessica decided to pick Vicky's fro. ... It got huge!  We probably thought it was way funnier than it really was.  See for yourself:


Thank goodness for that sun roof!




"Hey, she said the 'S word' too!"
"....I don't want to be the only girl who swore at the ward camp out."
-Jessica putting Vicky on blast about swearing during a game of "BS" after she accidentally said it SUPER loud in front of everyone. hahahaha. classic.
Jessica really didn't mean to say it out loud..she was just calling someone out on their crap during the card game.  I think she felt bad a little (I mean, we were at a ward camp out) so when Vicky said the same word, Jessica made sure that EVERYONE knew she wasn't the only one who said the "S word."  haha.


"I've never heard so much swearing at a ward activity..."
-liz
I wish I had video of one of the boys that we met camping this weekend.  Of course, he clung to my side the first night but that's just because I always make friendly with special people.  You know this. Sure, they might have abs and be super tan and nice but that doesn't mean they aren't going to be dropping the F bomb multiple times at the ward function, telling you BULL shiz about almost getting in a fight on set of the Jerry Springer show (I'm not kidding), ask you more than once if you just want to go and get a hotel, and tell you about his OBVIOUS prescription pill addiction.  Yeah, there was quite a bit of swearing... smh.  Some people. haha.


"All I know is I want some hot cocoa and bread with butter on it."
-Vicky
She was talking about food all morning because she had woken up so early and just sat there all Starvin' Marvin' while we still slept.  Picture it like one of the Lost Boys on "Hook" where they imagine what they are eating...getting all specific with the food they want.  HA! I just couldn't get over how random the food she wanted was.  Not just bread.  Bread with BUTTER on it.  hahaha. Oh, Victoria.


"RUE!" -Willy mocking Amanda's version of the way she says "rude"
"Listen. It's off a thing." -Amanda trying to say that it was off a MadTV sketch
"Yeah...Hunger Games." -Willy
He was super quick with this comment back to her and it CRACKED me up.  Rue? Hunger Games?  Classic.


"I think I'm going to donate my eggs." -Jess
"*insert cricket noise* WTH?" -all of us girls
"It's just for research..  They don't hatch babies out of them." -Jess
There are no words.  Only a hearty laugh will suffice. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


"...If that's the case I would do the Beyonce diet which is Maple Syrup, water and pepper."
-Savanna talking about wedding nightmares like gaining weight and this one: (note, she isn't a terrorist and the likelihood of this ever happening is slim but I couldn't stop laughing):
"Like, what if the temple was bombed or something while we were getting married and I die a virgin?"
legit fears. hahahaha.  But seriously, I can't believe that she is getting married in 2 months! gah!!!!   


"WIENER IN THE FACE! WIENER IN THE FACE!"
-Jamie
I know this one sounds bad but it's not.  Jamie and Mason and I love to FaceTime.  The other day Mason was getting ready for a bath so he was crawling around naked.  This boy loves being naked!  He was just playing with his toys and Jamie was laying on the floor holding up the iPad and all of a sudden mason was crawling on her face and she was yelling this ^.  I'm surprised I didn't die from laughing. really.



"I save my batman suit for my wife.  I had to throw away my Green Lantern suit because of recent news..."
-Coworker
First of all... TMI, right?!  haha j/k, he's funny.  I was just joking to him about dressing up for the premiere of the Dark Knight Rises so that's why we were talking about it, which brought on the funny comment about the Green Lantern.  Speaking of which, is anyone else like "WTH?" to the whole DC Comics making the Green Lantern "come out of the closet?" Weird, right? You know I'm all for people doing whatever they want but COME on!  Why the Green Lantern?  I didn't see the movie but I'm thinking he has some explaining to do.. I mean, Blake Lively?  Get.real.



"Ummmm...?" 
-Liz as she stares awkwardly at Jess's bag of Cookies and Cream chex mix that she unknowingly finished.
I don't think there was much left in the bag to begin with but the funny part was that she really didn't realize that she finished it off.  It's like on 'Never Been Kissed' where she is high from the Pot brownies and is like "somebody ate my entire pie!" when in all actuality, SHE finished it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

First off dear, you misspelled wednesday. Common mistake.
I wonder if that syrup and pepper diet works.
Fyi. The green lantern has just come out of the closet.

dlpower said...

hahaha love this all.