So I came home for the weekend and I knew it was going to be all about our Boy! Jamie is such a good mom. Even though he was only turning one and he will only have pics and video to remember it by, she treated it like it was MTV'S Sweet 16 for One-year-olds, I swear. She's adorable.
We ran around all day Saturday getting stuff for the party and then cleaning, decorating and making cupcakes. We were determined to throw the best Circus Party ever. Sure, we didn't have any elephants but we had clown noses... Pretty much, it rocked.
See for yourself:
We even got to FaceTime with Uncle Coleman for most of the party. It was so much fun. I really just love my family. I know they want me to move back home because well, they tell me everyday. haha. But umm...I just signed a new lease so maybe in May or something. Ugh. Who knows. I just need to come home more often and they need to come see me more often because Mason is my new bestie. And, well.. he gives THE Best kisses ever and I'm really going to miss them over the next month until I come home for Sav's wedding in August.
But I'm so glad I was able to come home. Aside from the Birthday Party and playing with Mason, I just love being with my family. Mom, Jamie and Regan and I went and saw the movie Brave last night (super cute actually) and then I spent the rest of that night dramatically searching for my keys for 2 hours. Don't worry, I haven't cried that hard in a really long time. I honestly didn't think I would be able to head back to Utah this afternoon. Don't fret. My dad found them, then we shared a tender "oh the power of prayer," "I love you," "Don't cry," Hug/Kiss moment. My dad is adorable, you guys. I love spending time with him. I just wish that I could stay a little longer to spend some more time with everyone. UGH, such is adult life. Good thing I talk to Jamie and my mom errrrryday on the phone because I would not survive with out them. I've realized even more this weekend that they are all so patient with me all the time. yeah. I just have a really good family.
Well guys, I'm going to play with Mason once he gets up and then I'm heading back to Utah to real life.
peace and blessings.





2 comments:
That party is adorbs! Honestly Jamie did an amazing job! Does she want to plan my wedding?! HAHA! Love you!
AAAHHHH!!!! LOVE. IT.
Post a Comment