Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Making this place a home!

So, I made the move to the other side of town. Finally!  Here's the thing.  I love the packing process because it means organizing.  However, moving into a third floor apartment when you have furniture and beds and dressers, is not my idea of fun.  I'm sure it wasn't for any of my helpers either..seriously.  I honestly don't know what I would have done without my friends (Liz, Nieko and Amanda) for helping me with the move.  They are rock stars and I totally owe them big time.

I've basically got everything put away aside from Cole's room, and I'm still a little nervous about putting holes in the new walls so I haven't done any of the decorating really, but it will come! I have my own bathroom now, everything is brand new and omg, I love my kitchen.  It really doesn't feel real that I live here now.  I'm sure it will start to soak it soon.


The only bad things thus far are the following.  1.) some punk has parked in my assigned covered spot and hasn't move.  I totally want to slit her tires.  But I think I will resolve to a hate note tonight.  I'm not messing around, I will turn her in.  That's my spot, LADY!  That, and something isn't hooked up right with my washing machine. It's brand new, so I know it's not broken.  Of course maintenance doesn't work on Saturday so yeah... Here's to week 2 without laundry.  fml.  JK.  I totally love my life.

Things are good!

I will post more pics of the rest of the place once I have it all put together!  WAIT until you see my massive closet.  woot woot.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! I'm SO excited!! Your kitchen looks HUGE which is good cuz then we wont feel tight in there. woot woot!