Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

So I'm a little late...

No, no. I'm not pregnant if that's what you were thinking!

I told you I was all sorts of confused this week.  So confused, in fact, that I woke up this morning thinking that today was Wednesday even though last night I knew that I was moving the day after tomorrow (which is actually tomorrow now.) Seesh.  Ok. What I'm saying is that I forgot to do my Wednesday Quote segment for the first time in...well... since I started doing it last year.  Eek.  Maybe it's just because I really only had about 4 things jotted down for the week so I just kind of already planned in the back of my head that I wasn't going to do it.  I don't know.  

forgive me.  I know a lot of funny things were said but I can only remember a couple.  

"That was really funny.  Your face was like "[B] Get out my way!"
-Stranger in the Walmart parking lot talking about my sassy attitude I guess I gave this lady as she was trying to back out the WRONG way out of the parking lot.  
This guy had his window rolled down and he was also waiting for the dumb lady to back out so he would take her parking spot.  I didn't think I was giving that much 'tude but with how dramatic people say I am, I'm guessing it must be true if a random stranger can pick it up. oops.  But really... I was thinking that about the lady.

"I will titty tweak you to the moon and back"
-Jess's mom
hahaha. I'm not really sure what this means, but I'm thinking that would hurt a whole lot.  Moral of the story...don't mess with Jess's mom.
                                       
"tits, tits!"
-Kid I don't know in the new ward. (Amanda's Friend AKA Tits boy from here on out.)
haha. OK, so apparently Amanda says "Tut Tut" a lot. Whatever. I'm assuming it's a little something like "tisk tisk" which also doesn't make sense but at least it's like, um... a real saying.  Anyways.  This kid was trying to remember what Amanda always says and he blurted ^that^ out.  in church.  Yeah, it was hilar and he was embarrassed which made it even more funny.  HA.

"Who's the wiener now?"
-Jared (kid in the new ward)
I called him a wiener because he was running from the fireworks.  Well, when one of them was coming our way, I ended up running too, getting a little scared, laughing and then, um... peeing my pants a little. (as I mentioned in yesterday's post).  Yeah, I was totally the wiener that time.  Thanks, Jared.

"I'm jealous of you everyday." -Jamie
"Why would you be jealous of me?" -Me
"Because you're really FUN." -Jamie
HA. I guess I can be pretty fun some days.

Yeah, I should have just stuck with not doing this post with hopes I would be able to pull one together next week. Whatever.  I will add a few Twitter facts as fillers:) those are always fun.


nasty, right? 
*shiver*


 I don't know why I think this is so funny.  
I mean, I know money is REALLY disgusting but cocaine? ummm..


Nightmare.


I honestly sat in bed and tried to think of words that would prove this wrong...
I couldn't.





No comments: