Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I don't hate people.

This is horrible.  But, you guys, there are just some people I don't want to run into.  If I am one of those people to you then, please, kindly click the little "X" in the upper right hand corner of your computer screen or delete the search page on your celly cell. I won't think you're rude.  Thanks.



Source: someecards.com via Gina on Pinterest



OK, now that we have that covered...

I don't hate people.  I know that people change and circumstances change and I'm a firm believer in letting people do what they have to do, but that doesn't mean that I don't ever get beyond annoyed with certain people.  That's normal.  So this is my public address stating that just because I get annoyed with people or just don't have anything in common with them resulting in a lack of interest in conversations does NOT mean that I hate them or that I'm not nice.  Sometimes not saying more than "Hi" and "how are you" is being nice.


It's unfortunate but..what can you do?


 That is all.

No comments: