"Just say, Mom, This milk shake is bringing no boys to the yard."
-Nieko to Liz
We had a talk about girls wearing their shirts a little too low. Liz is not one of these people so what Nieko speaks is the truth. No boys to that yard. Well... for that reason anyway.
"Please tell me you have something under that."
-Willy
So, I think I mentioned that my swim shorts completely ripped all the way up the right side when I jumped off that cliff on Saturday, Right? Well it did. All the way up. I didn't realize it until we were getting out of the water and my ward was RIGHT there. Yes, I had my swimming bottoms on so it wasn't a big deal but that could have been a nightmare.
"You know who's the baddest of all asses?....Yoshi."
-Nieko
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, Willy was playing Super Mario but we weren't even talking about the game when he said this so it was even funnier. It's true though, Yoshi is pretty BA.
"Guys...We need more friends."
-Liz after we were just talking about how much fun we had that day.
It's true. I mean, we have lots of friends that we know it's just that we have a certain group of regulars that we hang out with. Time to broaden our horizon's I guess. That way Liz doesn't get too bored with us! haha. jk, Liz. I feel ya! Let's work on that.
"You better behave or I'm going to darn you, Cody."
-Kid in testimony meeting talking about what God would say to him
haha. I have a really hard time during certain parts of testimony meeting sometimes. Can you tell? yes. He really said DARN.
"You're hot. Did you get a Haircut? Because it's working!"
-An email that one of my coworker's friend's got from an online dating site because of how many hits she's gotten on her profile.
I think the best part of this whole email was that it said that because she was "hot" that they would start recommending more attractive people on the site. BAHAHAHA. Here's the thing. Just because you have more "views" or "hits" doesn't mean you are Hot. Get real. Don't you ever see someone in real life or on facebook or something and you're like "GEE. I need to check this thing out." you know, just for funzies? I'm sure that happens on online dating sites ALL the time. I mean, I would do that. haha. classic.
"Is she saying Hanes? Like, the underwear?"
-Amanda
You know that Ke$ha song (omg, typing her name was just so annoying) that goes like this "Go insane, Go insane, throw some glitter, make it rain...Let me see your Hands. Let me, Let me, see your hands." Yeah, that one. Well Amanda always thought she was saying "Let me see your Hanes." bahahhahaha. OK, I will give it to her that she DOES indeed say the word "hands" a little funny. But that song would be even more weird if she was just asking some guy to see his Hanes brand underpants as she's throwing glitter and "making it rain." haha smh.
"Let's do something fun tomorrow. Let's all get together and have licorice or something; I love licorice."
-Anna
haha. Most random thing ever. This led into a conversation about the different kinds of licorice and our favorite ones. Actually. It sounds like a really good idea. I think I need to go buy some. haha
"We've been together too long, We're on the same cycle."
-Nieko
BAHAHAHA. We were both on the swings and we were trying to go at opposite times from side to side so we wouldn't hit each other and then we just started going at the exact same time. Which, of course led to this comment ^. I laughed for a long time. Mostly because I don't know how he comes up with some of this stuff so fast. Hilarious.
"He was assassinated. In the car, with his wife."
-Twin 1 to Twin 2 while playing Catch Phrase with each other while we all watched and laughed.
I wish I could remember the names that he said.. But I know that he guess TWO people and one of them was some foreign name and the other one I'm pretty sure was an early explorer. HAHA idk. I still can't get over the whole situation. Pretty sure we watched them play catch phrase for a good 30 minutes by themselves. You guys...they did actions. They were actually smart (aside from the whole JFK thing). It was the best thing ever. Of course this led to me convincing them to dance battle each other. omg. I can not. even explain! best. thing. ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment