Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

A few Friday Facts from *TWITTER*

This is a message to those of you who do not use Twitter (which I'm thinking is most of you) : "GET WITH THE PROGRAM."  It's all about twitter.  Not only is it really entertaining but I learn SO many things from it.  It's where I get most of my news and interesting facts.

Here are just a few facts I've collected over the last couple of weeks that I figure I would share with you non-tweeters.  Not because they are really important things to know but because they are, like Hoda would say, "WHAT THE WHAT" kind of things: 


Everyone.  Stop what you're doing (after you finish reading this), go to the store and get all new pillows because really? Who switches them out every two years? I know I don't.  Or, didn't at least. 
#eek #gross #pillowshopping

yes, I just mock hashtagged in a blog.  I need to get you people ready to Tweet :)


She's literally a nightmare of mine.  Now, thanks to this fact, I will spend the rest of my life unable to watch Lilo and Stitch. ....great


mostly, I just think this is mind blowing...and really cool.



Gross right?  I mean, what makes it OK for something like this ^^ to happen?  Besides the fact that they are old enough that they most likely can't reproduce a nightmare of a child, "The Hills Have Eyes" style?  Yeah, still NOT OK.


Are you freaking out yet?  Yeah, that shiz is real.  I googled it while texting Nieko about it for a good half hour.  Here's a little blurp of what we were discussing:


Yep. True Story.

Get.Twitter.Now.
and while you're at it...
follow click_jenn :)

No comments: