Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday

"You're blond, I'll say it twice."
-English guy running the Alpine Coaster in Park City
First of all... rude.  I'm a pretty smart girl. I was just trying to go through the technique to make sure I understood how to make this self-speed roller coaster that I just jumped in work so I don't DIE!  I know he was joking and I joked right back but then he proceeded to look at me and then said "Well, you aren't a natural blond anyway, right?" Um. Excuse me?  Sure, I have highlights and my roots might be showing a little right now but get real.  Don't point it out. The end.


"Blond people get raped more." -Jessica
"I feel like that isn't a real statistic." -me
I'm not sure what the deal was with me being a blond this weekend.  It's not like I just highlighted my hair for the first time, people.  But really, I love that Jess made up this statistic to spook me or something.  First of all, I'm pretty sure they would try to take the smallest one if all three of us were just walking down the street.  Sorry, Liz...you're the smallest. haha jk.  But really, I'm pretty sure I could hold my own no matter what hair color I have!


"Did you just say you're addicted to Crack?" 
-Barista to me at a coffee shop in Park City
I'm pretty sure that I wasn't talking loud enough for her to hear, nor was I talking to her but I said "I love FRAPS." It's like, really lady?  Just make the tea and don't worry about the drug problem you think I have.  haha. What if I really did say I was addicted to crack.  What would she have done then.  DANG it, I should have tried to make it awkward for her. meh. But I do love that she told me that I don't look like the kind of person who would do drugs.  So that's nice.


"Please tell me that's you rocking my chair?!"
-Jess to Liz after having to run out of our room after our "paranormal incident."
We were a little freaked out to say the least. I'm so sure a ghost would be rocking the chair that she was in.  haha. That would be a nightmare though.  


"You know what your face looks like right now?  The tanning mom."
-Nieko to Willy
bahahahahahahahahaha.  THAT'S what happens when you put Willy out in the sun for 4 days on a pioneer trek.  He turns straight up BLACK.  No offense Willy.  Your face was just BEYOND dark and we couldn't get over it. 


"I don't like yoga. I think it's a cult."
"Going to the Gym is like slow effing death!"
-Big Ang
This lady is crazy but here's the thing, I love her.  She is SO funny.  I follow her on, well..everything but every time she tweets or posts on Instagram, I just can't help but read what she says in that voice of hers.  If you know of Big Ang then you know what I'm talking about.  Like when she says something like, "Here's my Baby." I mean, there is just a way she says it.  omg.  obsessed.  So funny.  So weird.  Love it.  In fact, I tweeted a few weeks ago about how excited I was about Big Ang's spin off show starting and VH1 tweeted me back.  Woot woot. FAMOUS. haha.


"I wanted to write, I hate you."
-Mom
Like mother, like daughter? haha. maybe. I laugh about stuff like this because it's just one of those situations where you try to be the better person but you don't want to be fake but usually saying anything at all is fake.

"I squirted the rest of the hair dye down the drain so he couldn't do his too.  Was that rude?"
-Alex
hahaha. I can just picture him doing this and it's hilarious.  I actually had this conversation with a different friend this past weekend as well.  There are just some people who you don't want doing the exact same thing as you.  They can be your really good friend but you just don't want them to have the same hair color, shirt or jewelry, simple as that!  Please tell me we aren't the only ones who feel like this sometimes?!


"Well, FINE! He didn't want her [stupid] [butt] anyways."
-Grandma Muir
I called my mom yesterday to see why she wrote a certain something somewhere and we laughed and she ended up telling me what Grandma Muir said about a certain situation. I was DYING laughing because well, it was Grandma Muir and my mom kept repeating what she said and was busting up laughing.  It might be horrible, but hearing any person who normally doesn't swear say something like "the other word for butt" is hilarious.  So clearly I substituted a couple of words.  We used stupid so you wouldn't think grandma Muir is racist. haha


Oh and she's not MY grandma but we just love her.


"Crazy stuff like that happens to me everyday.  My memoir will be called, "Crazy Shiz."
-Alex
Guaranteed I would be first in line to buy that book even though I hear about a lot of it over the phone. But really, I can see it being a hit seller. You know those moments when you're like "of course that happened to you?"  Alex has a lot of these moments.  We just have to laugh about it because it's so crazy.  I think the title is perfect.


"Well, I'm going to get a massage WHILE four-wheeling.  I will be driving and the masseuse will be behind me....just exploring the outback."
-Male coworker.
Was I actually involved in this conversation?  No, I wasn't.  But I over heard him trying to one-up these two girls in a joking way and let's be real? I'm a little concerned about what he meant by "exploring the outback." BAHAHAHA.  eek. sick I know but I couldn't help it. They didn't even laugh about it and I know that he didn't mean it in any ways but of course I laughed out loud.  Rule 1 when eavesdropping.  Don't laugh out loud.  Yeeeeahhh.. I'm working on that one.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You always manage to make me laugh! Thanks!