"Ummm" *insert look of disgust* -me.
I just want to know where she's been all this time that we've been friends? haha. I'm pretty sure I talk about their lemonade a lot because it's so freaking good. Aren't they known for their good lemonade? I thought that was common knowledge?
Amanda read the Chic-Fil-A Sign:
"Dress like Me-Git free Chikin."
Ok, I don't remember everything that was said about this so I won't quote anyone. However, I will say that the conversation went on for way longer than it needed too. Something about being confused by what they were saying and thinking that the "Me-Git" was supposed to mean "nugget." makes sense right? haha. no. That never crossed my mind ONCE when reading that. But it was funny. Basically her confusion was, do you dress like a Cow (their mascot) or like one of their delicious chicken nuggets to get said "free chicken?" [omg. can you imagine her dressing like a chicken nugget when everyone comes dressed like a cow? best.thing.ever. dear Amanda, please do it!]
Amanda read the Chic-Fil-A Sign:
"Dress like Me-Git free Chikin."
Ok, I don't remember everything that was said about this so I won't quote anyone. However, I will say that the conversation went on for way longer than it needed too. Something about being confused by what they were saying and thinking that the "Me-Git" was supposed to mean "nugget." makes sense right? haha. no. That never crossed my mind ONCE when reading that. But it was funny. Basically her confusion was, do you dress like a Cow (their mascot) or like one of their delicious chicken nuggets to get said "free chicken?" [omg. can you imagine her dressing like a chicken nugget when everyone comes dressed like a cow? best.thing.ever. dear Amanda, please do it!]
"ew. Why is there water on my floor?" -me
"Did it come out of your tootsie?" -Nieko
OK. That sounded really gross. What he really was asking was if it came out of my Otter Pop wrapper that was sitting on the floor. haha. But Tootsie is a really funny word.
"You shouldn't not poop, especially when you're preggers. Technically, I'm pooping for two."
-Pregnant Snooki
Leave it to Snooki to talk about pooping on her TV show. Although gross, she's right, you shouldn't NOT go #2, it's not good for you. I just don't get the whole pooping for two thing. hahaha. I mean, how does that even work? omg. That just made me think about a discussion I had with some of my friends a long time about about fetuses going to the bathroom. *shiver* Weird.
Snooki, I love you but you're gross.
Leave it to Snooki to talk about pooping on her TV show. Although gross, she's right, you shouldn't NOT go #2, it's not good for you. I just don't get the whole pooping for two thing. hahaha. I mean, how does that even work? omg. That just made me think about a discussion I had with some of my friends a long time about about fetuses going to the bathroom. *shiver* Weird.
Snooki, I love you but you're gross.
"You've never seen any of the Bourne movies? Next thing you're going to tell me that you don't know who BaRACK Obama is?" -Kid we met at the Drive-In
"??" -Amanda
Hilarious. This led into a conversation about how if you read Barack's name it indeed looks like BaRACK. She might not know who BaRACK is, or never seen any of the Bourne movies, but by golly she knows who the President of the United States is!
(Fun Tid Bit- I just looked up how to spell "golly" (didn't want to get it wrong) and Urban Dictionary popped up and told me it was the "whitest word ever." HAHAHAHA. Some people.)
(Fun Tid Bit- I just looked up how to spell "golly" (didn't want to get it wrong) and Urban Dictionary popped up and told me it was the "whitest word ever." HAHAHAHA. Some people.)
Cole (over Skype) "Guess what, Jenn?"
me: "What?!"
Easton: "AHHHHH NUTSACK!"
Cole: "hahaha. That's what."
smh. yeah, I'm not joking. That really happened and i'm not gonna lie, it made me miss them a little. Oh, boys.
"I can't believe I just let you guys do that to me." -Willy
"I thought you were just having fun!" -Nieko
I won't say exactly what we did to Willy that night in fear that you would think we are totally off the wall (which, might be partially true but none of you have told us that up to this point). ANYWAYS, I will tell you that it was Willy's idea and that it happened after talking about a movie we watched on Friday night starring a very attractive black man and the guy who starred in the 1996 made for TV movie, "Sabrina the Teenage Witch." [Haha. if you figured it all from those clues above without googling it then, we can be real friends:)] I will just say that I haven't had one of those "I can't believe we just did that" moments in a really long time while laughing THAT much.
No comments:
Post a Comment