Quite a few things fell through today and changes have to be made. I'm not blaming anyone per say, I'm just saying that sometimes things don't work out the way you originally planned on them going; That's just life.
Well...sometimes it sucks, OK?!
Back to the drawing board on some things.
Back to the drawing board on some things.
AKA. Possibly figure out what to do instead of Vegas next weekend or how to use that "already-scheduled-Paid Time Off" because certain people bailed and (minor detail) figure out what to do with the two days of PTO that were for the Besties wedding (which was pushed back to September 6th). If I don't use it, I lose it. I'm sure I will figure out something.. even if it's a stay home, sleep in, shop and go tanning kind of day.
OK, sorry-- I just needed to get over all of this CRAZINESS going on in my brain today.
Love,
The annoyed OCD planner girl who just wants thing to go the way they were planned and for people to stop being flakey.
3 comments:
WHAT?! Your not going now?? what happened?
People bailing and stuff. Annoying!
wooooow... get with it people!!
Post a Comment