"Why would you trust a girl who has [Boobs] bigger than her head?"
-Tamera about Alexis, Real Housewives of OC
I used the word boobs instead because mom doesn't like the "Titty" word. [haha. oops. I might has well have just written it correctly.] I just think it's funny she said this about her on the same season where Tamera had her breast reduction and started referring to herself as a member of the "itty bitty titty committee" every other episode. Let's just say, this girl had a TON removed herself and she's STILL a C. But really she makes a good point. I don't think boobs should be bigger than your head like Alexis' dis-proportioned body. Unless you're Big Ang, maybe.
"You were starting to sound like the smoker woman so I hung up."
-Cole talking about my distorted voice over FaceTime
You know who I'm talking about right? That nasty lady on all those commercials about smoking or whatever? [I honestly have never watched the full commercial or radio ad because Cole and I get SO creeped out by her voice that we either mute it or turn the channel. No joke] Well I guess FaceTime was skipping and my voice was getting distorted so Cole just Hung up on me because I sounded like her. She really creeps us out that bad. That lady is a nightmare.
"I feel like we had a hot dog eating contest at girl's camp and you won."
-Jessica to Vicky
hahaha. We joke to Vicky all the time about hot dogs and honestly, it's just because of the movie "Mean Girls." Totally just a joke. So when Jessica brought this up while we were eating ice cream last week (with out knowing about the ongoing joke), Nieko and I were dying! Maybe it was the way she said it...or just the fact that it was about a Hot Dog Eating contest and Vicky and that she randomly brought it up? Idk. funny.
(oh if you didn't notice we have a stray who started hanging out with us so you might see her quoted every now and again. Ok, so she's not a stray. She's Liz, Vicky and Amanda's friend who is home for the summer. She's funny!)
"If if was my own poop, it would be OK."
-Jessica
I've never watched Jackass 3D and probably never will. But the boys had me watch the part on YouTube where Stevo gets launched up super high in a PORTA POTTY. Um. Beyond nasty. I mean, it doesn't take a scientist to know that when launched, the contents in said porta potty would not stay put. (gross, I know) Well, Jessica brought it up for some reason (again, while eating) and went on to say that she would totally be fine if it was her own #2. WHAT THE H, right?! uh no. She even went further to say that it would be fine if the porta potty was used by only people she knew, namely us. Umm pretty sure she just met us and that would be equally disgusting. haha. she's crazy. that show is crazy. I would never do it. don't YouTube it. the end.
"We should be Italian."
-Nieko
This was followed by a more in depth late night conversation about how loyal, family oriented and awesome we were. Yeah, it totally happened. We love the Italians. Must be all the shows we watch.
"I like birds."
-Hooters waitress to Nieko about his last name
What do you even say to someone who says something that dumb to you? It's like, were you trying to flirt or do you just really like birds? If you're looking for a bigger tip-- "Show us your [moooooves]" or something. jk jk.
"Is that like, a popular song right now?"
-Amanda about the song, "California Love."
Guaranteed each of you know what song I'm talking about without you hearing me sing it or hearing it on the radio. Right? Ok, maybe a couple don't. Picture me singing this. "California Looove. // CALIFORNIA...knows how to party. CALIFORNIA....knows how to partyyyy........//In the citaaaay, City of Compton. We keep it Rockin'. We keep it Rockin." You got it right? Well it was on the radio and we were singing it and Amanda really wondered if it was a popular song right now that she'd just never heard. So funny. RIP 2Pac.
"Dick's, [F U]. Can't get a job there either!"
-Nieko
hahahaha. Pretty self explanatory. We were just driving by the mall at night and he passionately said this and we couldn't help but laugh. But really, give the kid a break. Job hunting is harrrrd. And really, Dick's.. Pretty sure Nieko and his family keep you in business.
"I've never seen you get so excited about a baby."
-Willy as I'm hitting him to notice this really cute baby at the zoo.
He knows I love tiny things but yes he was shocked because I was talking about an actual human baby which doesn't happen often. Unless it's about Mason of course! I should really learn to tone it down with the hitting thing when I get excited. I really can't control it but I assume it's really annoying. Sorry to those I do this too all the time, [namely LIZ].
"Wait, that was you? I really thought that was the peacock!!"
-Ricky talking about our little encounter with the peacock at the zoo.
This was later followed with comments like "That was my favorite part of the zoo." "Do it again," and other stuff like that. If you don't know what I'm talking about... haha. I'm sorry. Shortened version of it is that I do a pretty good peacock call, the peacocks usually always talk back to me, I had an audience at the zoo, and it was a little embarrassing. The end. haha. OK, It was fun. But really, they should hire me because I had those 20+ people entertained. Basically, if I put a hat out on the ground, I probably would have gotten some tips. Just saying.
"I hate those girls. Even Rosie... She doesn't talk and I want to punch her in the face. Every time they are on and James comes in the house, I have to turn the channel because they make him want to throw stuff at the TV..and I don't want the TV to break."
-Jamie on the topic of Sophia Grace and Rosie
bahahahahaha. Yes, this rant about these girls totally happened yesterday over the phone. Most people think they are funny but I think it's because they are so over used lately that the Smith house just can't stand them. hahaha. Note--she really wouldn't punch a little girl in the face but she was serious about not wanting her TV to break.
"I love it when you smell so good that you'd make out with yourself."
-Bradlee talking about my perfume.
haha. So I know the video I posted yesterday doesn't really help my case when I say that he didn't mean this literally. haha But that's a good way to look at perfume and cologne. I mean, I love smelling good just as much as anyone else. So if you try a scent and you find yourself smelling so good that that you'd make out with yourself (again, not literally because that would just be awkward), I think you definitely have a winner.. Thank you, Bradlee for shedding light on the topic and confirming the winning perfume. ha
"I'm not supposed to say words like stupid in front of Mason...Or Douche bag." -mom
"HAHAHA. Did Jamie specifically tell you not to say douche bag in front of the baby?" -me
"No. It's just the first word that popped into my head." -mom
hahahaha. This gave me a good laugh this morning. First of all because I'm not sure why she would say DB in front of Mason or why it's the first word that popped into her head but I did laugh pretty hard when she ended our convo with "don't go putting that on your blog!!!" haha. SORRY, mom! That's your punishment for saying Douche bag this morning. You feelin' me?! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment