Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday!

As we transition into the summer, things have been a little different around here and in my life in general.  I'm not saying it's different in a bad way but it's been noticeably different this last week.  One thing that I'm definitely thankful for recently are the consistent people in my life who never cease to make me laugh.

These are some of those people :) 

"Cannibal, you were born this way."
-Me and Nieko
It's true.  Nieko and I both think Gaga included this in her song.  I mean, she talks about everyone else in it.  Cannibals are real too, VICKY!

"Are you sure it's not Ke$ha's song "Cannibal" you are thinking about?"
-Vicky
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No Vicky.  Like we'd really get Ke$ha and Gaga lyrics mixed up.  puhlease!  We were singing the right song with the lyrics as we remember them!

"Is it just you and the Willinator there?"
-Sister Jamie who's never met Willy
hahaha. I love that she's never met him but she has a nickname for him.  But yeah, this nickname is a thing now.

"I have to Urinate!"
-Hoda
Hoda, KLG and I are kindred spirits, I swear.  I laughed so hard when she said this on the show...mostly because she was laughing about what KLG had to say about big boobs, saggy boobs, and all sorts of boobs. Yeah, we'd so be friends.

"Every time we watch a funny movie at your house, you cry."
-Nieko
Ok, can I clear up the "every time" thing because that sounds like it's happened a billion times.  For the record, I've only watched 2 funny movies with Nieko at my house. (We try not to watch movies because we like talking..haha) So yes, it's 2 for 2..But really?! we all know that I'm an emotional person sometimes.  The Bridesmaid thing was a fluke and some real life crap went down during Superstar.  Oh geezz. yet another thing he will never let me live down.  Add it to the list!  

"He is one fine piece of A"
-Vicky
Hahaha. Ok.  I'm surprised I'm still alive to write this down right now because I laughed so hard when she said this about one of the guys we've hung out with a few times.  I was cheering him on and she (in a super black way) INSTANTLY responded with that ^^^ and totally meant it.  Oh, did I mention we were at the church?  We so were. Oh "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Vicky."


"I watched Superstar today and it reminded me of you and how you'd act by yourself in real life."
-Nieko
ummm. yeah, that happened.  I couldn't actually find the clip of the part(s) he was talking about that reminded him of me but if you've seen the movie he said it was the parts where she's dancing around all weird in her room by herself. REALLY?  I don't do that...often. haha. jk. whatevs. I love that movie so I guess I will take it as a compliment?  *insert sad face and....one of these irrational lashing outs:


"Ready for Kissing!"
-Liz
I won't mention what was going on at this moment but hahahahaha--Oh, Esther!  Jump on it. Jump on it. ;) (or be prepared to suffer the consequences while we reap the reward. muahhhahahahahaha.)

"You're just like Brad but with the paranormal."
-Amanda
hahaha. High Five, Amanda! Fact--Brad likes watching weightlifting videos and such.  Fact numbero dos--Amanda pointed out that Liz is equally obsessed with ghosts and spirits and such. haha ok, maybe not equally obsessed but it was super funny!

"You look like Carly Rae Jeppson." -Me clearly talking to Liz
"ME?!?!?" -Willy
I'm not joking.  He really thought I was talking to him.  Yes willy, you look just like Carly Rae Jeppson! "Call me Maybe?!" ;)

"He's not a wiener." -Jamie
"Um, all guys are wieners." -Me.
"Yeah...." -Jamie
Ok, don't get me wrong we really don't just sit bash on men; We love men.  I mean, we've always been better friends with guys usually and Jamie is totally married.  But the comment worked with what we were talking about.  All guys are wieners about something in life.  Just like all girls are stupid when it comes to most things. It's a real life thing.

"Ewwww.  People are creepy."
-Mom after she laughed about my encounter with, yet another creepy old man.
Savanna and I have joked multiple times about the fact that I only get hit on by a couple different kinds of people 1.) Mexicans and 2.) Creepy old men. It's a curse, I swear.  The creepy old man thing, though,  happens way too often.  And why does it always have to be while I'm driving? [Actually.. that's probably better than NOT in my car, but still.] 

Yesterday's creepy man is right up there with taking the award for being the creepiest.  Let's just say it was about 8 minutes on Legacy of trying to speed up/slow down so I didn't have him driving right next to me starring, nodding his head, and being super creepy.  I'm not exaggerating.  If I'd slow down, he'd do a complete head turn while driving.  nightmare.  Do I have an "I heart old men" or "Blonde and Easy" bumper sticker on my car or something that makes you think that I'd be interested or pull over or something?  No. Get real, dude--You could be my dad! 

"I was hoping you wouldn’t have a RHWof Utah moment. Even though it might have been a little cool."
-Savanna
hahaha. We totally understand each other :)

No comments: