"Skirts can't give you camel toe--that's the way to go."
-Remember crazy Ms. X from my work who I've never really talked to but she talks about how she goes on a billion dates and she's in her upper 30's? Yeah. her.
This B is crazy. Not only is camel toe something you don't want to yell across an office but she didn't even laugh after she said it. She was serious, it was weird, and we were all confused. And honestly, is that REALLY the reason why you wear skirts? She must have a real CT problem or something. eww. what a freak. not an imagine we wanted. ugh.
"You wouldn't understand...You're adopted."
-Mom
Ok, I'm really starting to think that I am adopted. I mean, once your mom starts cracking those jokes it starts to seem real.
"I'm not that kind of girl." -me
"HA. Yeah you are." -brad
His instant reply was a little insulting. Like he knows me or something? puhlease. hahaha. oh yeah.
"ANTELOPE?! What the hell is that?"
-Kim Zolziack, Real Housewives of Atlanta on her spin off show "Don't be Tardy for the Wedding."
She really didn't know what antelope was and couldn't fathom the fact that some people eat that kind of meat. It was so funny. I wasn't that shocked considering she didn't even know how to use a can opener and said that she hadn't cooked meat before. Oh, rich people. smh
"Go lick that taco and I'll take a picture of you."
-Nieko
haha. Don't judge...It was a HUGE taco pinata and it was freakishly awesome. You really think you can have a Cinco De Mayo party without at least one taco comment? Puhlease. I don't know what was more funny though. The comment or the fact that I actually licked it. Someone had to try to liven that 'party' up. OLE'!
"Are you talking about the girl who always looks like a 'Snatch'?? (meaning Biznatch..haha)." -Jamie
"Stop--that's nasty!! Don't you know what a Snatch is?" -mom
"uhhh I'm assuming Vagina?" -me
"Yeah.Va-gee-gee." -Mom
bahahaha. Ok, 1) I HONESTLY didn't know that was a term for a V so I had to laugh. I mean, how did I, Jennifer Hansen, not know that?! haha. 2.) Really mom, you think that's nasty? yeah right. and 3.) VA-gee-gee? omg. that mother of mine.
"Their wiener's are longer and plumper here."
-mom at the sonic drive through.
We all had to look around to see what she was talking about because none of us had ordered a hot dog. We were so confused. Turns out she was reading the sign on the Sonic building. haha. weird. This, of course, turned into non stop comments about Wiener's.... like this.
"OMG he heard me say whale dingy."
-Jamie about the guy on the skates that came out to the car.
Of course we were still on the topic about the hot dogs, I ended up quoting sixteen candles, mom turned it into something about whale's privates, and Jamie was making fun of mom for turning the conversation into that ^^^ and the guy totally heard what she said and gave her the funniest look. Made my day. seriously.
"It smells like a wiener in here."
-mom
Ok mom, enough with the Hot dog comments. Last one. But really.. we didn't order hot dogs remember? I think she just liked saying wiener and I was so tired from shopping all day that everything was making me laugh so hard. haha. She's a keeper I think.
"We are just too good at this game."
-Nieko
hahahaha. I laugh because it's so true. When it comes to relationship problems or problems with people's life in general, we are really good at detecting things before they happen. And we love that we are so good at it. We don't always love some of the things that we have to do but it's a talent for sure.
"I don't want to go home................................... Jennifer, I don't want to go hooooooome."
-Creepy Liz Voicemail
Nieko and I had to listen to it a couple of times because we thought it was so funny. It was like she was talking to herself really quiet, waited a few seconds and then yelled it again. It was creepy. Esther style. jk jk. Love her. We settled for putting her on speaker phone and bringing back the car of trust/secrets. woot woot, summer!
"Every time I see a girl with lots of eyeliner and foundation I think, they must have an issue with themselves and who they are."
-The coworker and work who CONSTANTLY talks about dating so loud to another coworker that you have to crank up your headphones just to drown him out.
hahahaha oh yeah, that's what it is. I wear eyeliner because I have some really big issues with who I am. Thank you for figuring out women. *insert sarcastic thumbs up*
"I might just pull anger from somewhere else."
-Vicky about our boxing match.
SCARY. I mean, we are good friends so boxing each other wasn't a big deal. But she looked super tired which can sometimes come across as angry so for a brief second I was a little scared. Sometimes you don't know how angry people can get especially when you are being "attacked" (even if you are just playing around) haha. Thanks to Kyle for breaking up the "fight' after I got popped in the jaw. That could been bad..I'm a TITZ crazy.
"Where are your booty shorts?"
-Willy
haha. I guess I didn't bust those out last summer so it made a little impression when I was wearing them at home the other day with an over-sized tshirt.
Mental Note: Destroy booty shorts.
2 comments:
My mom says Va-gee-gee too! Weird! My favorite quotes was the things your mom said! Hilarious! Wieners. haha!
I can't believe you used my comments on your blog. I do admit that I said a few unmothering like. Now you know where Jenn gets it from or the other way around.
Post a Comment