Remember how I told you that I have a Sperm Farm in my Kitchen? You know, the Sea Monkeys? I thought they were weird even before Nieko discovered last night that a few of them are mating...hardcore. We had to Google it to confirm that it was true because it was so strange. Apparently they can do that for weeks at a time. Yeah, I said weeks. "Monkey See, Monkey Do," I guess because there were three sets of them getting busy right in the middle of my kitchen last night. I mean, I imagine it gets wicked boring in that little tank but really? Don't they know that they are in the KITCHEN!? I don't really appreciate them doing it 24/7 and making a billion more babies but I guess that's what they do, and I really don't have control over it so, whatever. Moral of the story is that I'm going to be a mom. haha. really. We saw the egg sac on one of them. ew. spermy BABIES.
Someone recently told me that I had trust issues. holdupholdupholdup. Trust issues? That's not true. I'll admit that I have a few issues with men but that's only because they haven't proven themselves to be trust worthy when it comes the the matter we were speaking about. I don't have trust issues. smh. I'm cool. deal wit it.
Have you ever wanted to do something so bad that you think that you honestly won't get over it until you just do it? Like punch someone in the face, tell someone off, send that text or make that phone call just so the other person knows that you are interested or that you're thinking about them or to let them know that they can't walk all over you..that kind of thing or, Idk anything really? If you have never felt this way then.. I SO hate you. Ok, not hate but really?! Please tell me how you control it. Most of the time I don't get to this point because if I want to do something then I just do it. But you know what, sometimes there are some things that you just can't do because of whatever reason. And although, you really want to follow through there is just that logic that says, "No. Don't do it. You can't." And then you remember that deep down you must be a really good person. Somewhere in there. gah. fml.
It's a good thing my mom, sister and my mason are coming this weekend because I really want to chop off my hair and have had thoughts of dying it dark all day long. Yeah.... both are things that I should never be allowed to do, yet, part of me just wants to be like "be ballsy. It can't get worse" when in all actuality, it really could get worse. ugh. Somebody please stop me before I do something irrational and end up crying like Cameron Diaz because of how hideous I know I would feel after getting rid of all of my hair. ey yi yi. Honestly, I just want to do something crazy and up in here... the hair is about all you can mess with without being basically damned.
It's not official but I'm really contemplating moving. Probably staying in the same general area but I'm about to stick it to the man. Aka--Sterling Point Apartment. We'll see. Someone please pray for me. haha. really.
I think our group of friends has decided, yet again, on Vegas for our little summer get away. Super original but I'm really excited for our a smaller group to go. It's a different group this time and we are closer than before so I think it will be a super good time. I mean, come on, we still talk about Vegas from last year, so of course it will be a good time! More deats to come :)
If I haven't mention it yet, Coleman is all settled in Canada! Phew. Honestly, that stress has been half of the reason why I've been so crazy all week long. But now that he's settled and Sam is on his way and Easton will be shortly behind, I'm feeling a lot better about the situation!
Here's wishing everyone a great weekend. And a happy Cinco de Mayo! I will be with the family but ohh do I need this weekend! Even though, I still don't have a debit card and we are shopping tomorrow.. ew. FFFFFFFMMMMMLLLL, Identity Theft!
Oh well, moving on! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment