-What a fabulous weekend! I always love it when Family comes to visit. I get jealous sometimes that almost all of my friends here in Utah either live with their family or they have family nearby. I know 5 hours isn't too bad but honestly I miss them a lot when we are apart. I love living on my own but I just wish I could see them more often (without the whole having to drive all that way thing.) But we always make it count when they visit.
Here's a little picture recap of the weekend.
This is before Mason's haircut with Ariana. Isn't my sister gorgeous? It's rude, really. And then her baby is a clone of her. More rude. Precious to my soul! Love them.
I like to make Mason try things on. This was at the Kid's American Eagle.
Lil' Jason Mraz action?
Lil' Jason Mraz action?
This is the cute face he makes when I've feeding him fruit or baby yogurt. He puckers his lips until he swallows. Omg, obsessed. Look at his baby blues :)
He has this thing for gold fish. We shopped for HOURS on Saturday and he was perfectly content in his stroller eating his fish. Not sure how he eats them considering he only has three teeth, but he does it.
Ok, SERIOUSLY?! Look at those teeth. GAH. Miss him already. His cheekies are so kissable. And he's just so much fun. My favorite little buddy, hands down.
Oh, and remember when I mentioned on Friday that I wanted to shave my head but would probably settle for a cut? Yeah.. totally went to Ariana and we cut a TON off! I only have my Instagram pic so here you go. It's SO short in the back that absolutely no pony tails for me for a while. But I love it so it's all good. No Cameron Diaz break down for me this time :)...yet.
Even with my family here, I had some time to chill with my friends. We always have the most interest conversations and do the most random things but it's always fun. If you happened to see my boxing match vs Vicky Toa or caught the video that was posted on fbook yesterday for a couple of hours (before I put a end to that crap) then I'm sorry. How embarrassing. Apparently it was really funny, and I'm sure I would have been laughing if it was anyone else. but uh, yeah, not my finest hour. But I really think I would enjoy taking a boxing class. We all know I need lessons (thanks easton for trying to coach me.)
Lots of things came up the past weekend that have gotten me thinking. I'm sure I will talk about them later this week but quite frankly, work was crazy today so I'm about done. But remind me to talk about some of the following things :) haha.
-People need to stop taking life so seriously ALL the time
-"If it feels good, do it"
-Follow your heart, or your gut...ORRRR just listen to Jenn:)
-Do what's best for YOU
-Even the people you love the most can lie.
-Sometimes you get your heart broken...
-Reality check, Sister.
-Just because you love someone, doesn't mean it's always right.
-Sometimes it's OK to shut certain feelings off for a bit and just have fun.
Honestly, there are a lot of things I could talk crap about or jot down but for now, that will have to do. Summer 2012...Bring on the Fun and the Drama ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment