The fact that I've ignored the grape flavor for so long.
I have honestly spent all of my life saying, "grape is the worst artificial flavor ever made." And I really did believe that for a really long time. I don't know where it started. Maybe with grape soda? I don't know. But it has to date back to elementary school AT LEAST. Maybe even birth. This whole time I've avoided all things grape, aside from actual grapes and sometimes white grape juice...until last night when I gave into a sugar craving and Nieko gave me a Grape Jolly Rancher that he dug out of my never ending Easter candy. I firmly told him that I hated grape but wanted the candy so much that I popped it in my mouth anyways. My mind was BLOWN. I really loved it. What was I thinking all these years? Why did I shun grape for so long? I will never know. I don't appreciate it. Never again (smh)..never again.
When people think they are the exception.
Alright, I've totally caught myself doing this before but I really don't like when people do this to me. It's like, "um, don't tell me what to do. Get back to me once you come up with some better advice. Thank you very much!"
People who don't know when to stay out of other people's business.
I know what you're thinking: "But Jenn's always in everyone's business." Uh, EARTH to MORON--People make it my business the second they come to me for advice about the situation and spill their guts. Sorry for being awesome, I guess. I will just say that it's one thing to want to know what's going on but if someone didn't ask you for your opinion, then maybe you should just back off... just a thought. (of course, unless it's an issue that is really serious. Just use your head.)
People who say one thing but mean another.
You know the kind. The girl who says she loves a guy but goes out and flaunts her goods to others, the girl who says she's not a slut but everyone knows she's open for business, or the guy who says, "I just want to be a husband and good dad" *insert charming smile from the dude and a gallon of barf from me* but you know he's just trying to charm you and get something from you? Yeah. Those people. I don't appreciate them. At all. Don't worry, they eventually get what they deserve. You know who you are... check yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment