What a great long weekend jammed packed with fabulously fun people whom I adore. Sure, I would have loved to spend time with my family back home but my friends here always seem to make up for it in one way or another. I didn't do all of the little things I'd planned on doing...I guess because I was just setting myself up for a weekend without anything to do. Who was I kidding?!
-I deep cleaned/organized my bathroom.
-Watched the first episode of Revenge, only to find out that neither ABC.com or Netflix didn't have the other episodes online that I needed. mega bummed, to say the least. BOO.
-Went to my second ever ReAl Salt Lake Game. It was cold but the last 15 minutes of the game was actually exciting. We just wished the drunks in front of us would have shown up sooner. Apparently they knew that only the last 15 minutes were exciting. Thanks, Homies for spilling your beer and making it stink and for letting us in on the secret about coming late. Meh. They were entertaining.
-Went to Hooters. Caught the end of the UFC fight. *Drool* [over the wings, DUH]
-Went to the Zoo again. Loved being out in the nice weather with some of the friendlies:)
| Aren't these girls GORG?! |
-Went to a Family BBQ with Liz! [See, this is what I'm talking about.... I love my friends for making me feel like I have a family away from home.]
-Went out to Justin's for Golfing, shooting guns, chilling by the fire, making smores... and...
What has this world come too? Trusting a smart phone to rate how good we are at kissing? smh. ridiculously pathetic/hilarious.
For the record--he finally tied Willy with a 99 out of 100. ha.
We're a little special.
No comments:
Post a Comment