Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OH yeah, Wednesday, YEAH!

I think I will just start by saying that this last week has been a really weird one and my mind has sort of been 10 different places...so bare with me on this one:)


*singing to Klondike bar song* 
"What would you do-oo-OOO for a Cheese prize?!?" 
-Anna
I was laughing so hard about this mostly because I was so confused. I guess at their High School they gave cheese products as prizes for doing really ridiculous things? ha.   Weirdest thing I've heard of in a really long time.  The best part was that she's been out of high school for a while and she was STILL upset that she never got a cheese prize. lol


"I'm so jealous you're having a Super Hero party.  If I was there I would come as Jesus."
-Topher
Can we talk about the fact that I hate that he left us for the summer and is in Florida?  Or the fact that I really don't know the kid but love him?! haha. But really, I suppose Jesus is the ultimate super hero, though.  Good thinking, Toph!  I can honestly just picture him showing up to my apartment dressed up and people being so awkwardly confused.  hahaha.


"Everyone has two..." -Nieko clearly talking about nipples
"Are you talking about your penis?" -Vicky
bahaha. Are you joking me?  There are many times where something is said and you could be like "oh yeah, I see where you could think we were talking about that"  but this one...there is just no relevance to it at all.  Reasons--Girls don't have a P, therefore not EVERYONE has two of whatever we were talking about AND let's not forget that boys don't have two "P's" downstairs; That would be scary.  Maybe she was looking at my sperm farm that I have in my kitchen or something so her mind was just off?  Who knows.  haha


(note--it's not a real sperm farm.. but I do have have some little sea monkeys in my kitchen.  Apparently they are little shrimp but I call them my sperm farm because they look more like that then shrimp...or monkeys.  Creepy yet awesome at the same time?  umm, Mostly creepy.)


"We need to talk."
-Brad
I'm only adding this one this week because these are four words that no one ever wants to hear.  I mean, it's usually never good.  So for future reference, dear people of this world, can you try to take this out of your vocab when you have something important to say because when you say this^^...a billion irrational things go through the other person's head. haha. Try just coming out and saying what you need to say.  That way it's like "BAM!--Ok, I can deal with what you just said" and there is not time to make up crap.  haha. oh geez.


"I really can't see you wearing that hat." -New Kid at Liz's birthday party..chase or something...
*under my breath* "B, you don't know my life!" -me
Honestly, I don't know if I was more offended about the fact that I just barely met the kid and he was hating on my accessories or the fact that he just saw that it was gangsta cool and didn't think that was my THANG and could pull it off.  yeah, I said thang and I meant it.  I totally rock my "Dirty" hat.  Step off, Douche.


"Make Love to the Night {expletive}"
-really funny black dude
this was on a movie we watched this weekend and I honestly wish I could get away with saying this to everyone I meet as I bid them farewell because the way he says it is just so freaking funny.


"You have this glow about you today; Did something amazing happen recently?" -home teacher at church
"uhhhh.. I went tanning yesterday..?" -me
hahaha.  Honestly, I couldn't think of anything really good that had happened to me but I figured the glow was from tanning?!  meh.  He responded with "not that kind of glow."  Soooo,  OK, not everyone thinks about superficial stuff like that.  Got it!  But honestly, I couldn't think of anything good that had happened so I don't know why I was radiating happiness.  Whatevs.


"I'm packing and I'm sad."
-Sam
So funny because he did sound really sad.  Um, how about you boys just don't go? ok. Thanks!


"If it's something you normally wouldn't do then it's probably a good thing."
-Savanna
Have a I mentioned that I love her?  Because I do.   We were chatting about life, drama and other things and this^ line really stuck out to me.  It's true.  Trying new things and stepping out of your comfort zone is a good thing.  Sure, there might be consequences but how will you know if you don't try and how will you learn if you don't make any mistakes?  I mean, in general we try not to make mistakes but sometimes the biggest mistakes we make is not taking opportunities.. (oh sav, if I could only include the rest of our convo without saying too much. haha. Love you :))


"Sorry about your boobs."
-Mom
I was venting to my mom about how bad things come in "3's" and how yesterday it was proven true.  I had 1-identity theft issues (AGAIN), 2-found out that rent is going up next month because of the "housing market" (what a joke) AND 3-to top it all off, since I've been watching what I eat more and stuff, I've lost a tiny bit of weight but realized yesterday that it's been basically ALL in my boobs.  Honestly, I think I was most distraught about the last one.  Mom understood my pain.  She didn't comment on the other things but sent her sympathy about my boob problem...Moms are the best.

1 comment:

Savanna said...

Oh my goodness I love this! So funny!! I also hate the words "We need to talk"... my heart like skips a beat every time! Love you!