Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"Beyonnnnnd what you see..."
-Jaden, 3 years old.
My cousin's little boy is the funniest little kid.  We showed up to Thanksgiving dinner and he stood in the middle of the room, closed his eyes and even though no one asked him a question he said the above quote.  I.was.dying.  I mean 1.) what kind of 3 year old says something that deep? ...idk. You'd think that he picked it up from a movie or something but I doubt it. really. Deep. 

"They can't buy a pop but they're in line to get a Kinect.."
-Kimbra on the topic of Black Friday
It's true.  Guaranteed we weren't the only ones who noticed the people who literally looked homeless but they were in line buying every electronic that Walmart marked down by 20 bucks.  And let's not EVEN talk about the people who are in debt up to their eye balls and were still filling their carts with all of the deals. I mean, I guess at least they're trying to save? haha....tis the season.

"Blood running down your crack..children crying. Cool breeze... shhhhhh, shivers!"

Ok dad, that's not how the song goes. In fact, you left stuff out and it's "blood running down your BACK" not crack.  He was seriously getting a kick out of it when I was doing it to him.  You know...the creepy kid thing "spiders crawling up you back, bite you, bite you."

Jamie and I were dying laughing.  My dad is the bomb.

"OMG, you're so needy!"
-Jamie
So what if I was trying to get mom to show me attention like she does baby Mason.  I just wanted her to shade the sun from getting in my eyes while we were in the car.  I don't think that's too much to ask. 

Maybe she's a little right. Sue me.

"Ken Doll?"
-Dad trying to chime into our conversation about the "KINDLE"
My dad doesn't know how to work a computer and obviously he's been missing all of those commercials about the Kindle being $79 because he didn't know what we were talking about. Don't worry, he knows what a Ken Doll is!  haha. omg. I love my dad and his inability to work with technology.  I gave them my iPod touch this last week though, so maybe he'll start getting the hang of it!? we'll see.

"Satan has it by the balls"

-Kimbra in reference to her cell phone being possessed
Oh wow, that sounds like a major crisis. I've NEVER heard this phrase before but she had me laughing.  Oh Kimbra!!

 "Get your hair done. That's an order."
-Mom
Did I obey that order? Yes, I did. Am I super blond now? yep.  It sure beats 4 inches of nasty regrowth *shiver*.  Mom would be proud.

"Did Ben Sherman Boy give you birthday kisses?"
-Willy via text
yeah. He also told me that he broke up with his fiance, confessed his love for me, and gave me a Tiffany's engagement ring. hahaha. yeah RIGHT!

"So you're saying I'm bad at it?!"
-Chris to Easton after he listed off everyone left at his house who was good at Mafia...EXCEPT for Chris.
hahahaha. So funny! 

"She speaks Spanish? That sucks."

-The boys' high school friend who I just met.
No, I don't speak Spanish. But with the combination of body language, and my abilities to read people and pick out some words...I usually can figure out what is being talked about. Good thing I'm one of the "cool" girls. [Thanks Easton for clearing that one up!]

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're great. How do you remember all of those. Does your brain contain a pencil and paper. By the way, when didn't I keep the sun out of your eyes, but then, you know how I obviously forget stuff.