Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I believe her!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm all about the Kardashians.  Jude me. I don't care.  While you are judging me for it, go ahead and believe all that you want about her making tons of money on her wedding. blah blah. blah. Even though we do know she made some money on the wedding pics. Hello. that was a given!

Go watch all 4 hours of "Kim's Fairy Tale Wedding" and then read her blog post from yesterday and then we'll talk...:)

I believe her.

Kim and Humphries totally weren't a match that I thought would last forever. In fact, I gave them 2 years. You could tell that she loved him but you could also tell that she was skeptical about the whole thing and that he annoyed her sometimes.  Um, I would be annoyed with him too. 

Yes, she should have called it off before the wedding but she didn't.  To be honest, I don't know if I would have either with all of the press and junk and all of the money that I would have already put into it. Let's let her move on!

Dear Kim,

Be a little more careful next time. Date longer. Try staying away from the athletes for a change. And for the love, find someone who can live with your life style in the spot light!



Third time's a charm ;)..and if that one doesn't work out.. just don't spend as much money on the next wedding!

Love,
Jennifer Allaboutthekardashianseveniftheyareabitredic Hansen

No comments: