This made me laugh after an annoying night/morning:
I've totally been acting like Gru and getting annoyed by everything. I even noticed that I'm wearing gray and black stripes today. What the what? Embarrassing.
I decided I better check myself. Mostly because I hate being annoyed and because all this frowning and scowling can't be good for wrinkles and stuff..So let me just get all the negative energy out.
Things that count as annoying in the last 24 hours:
1. People not telling me what they are really thinking or doing when (hello) I already know the answer.
2. Hearing the same complaints over and over again from a person who doesn't do anything to change it.
3. Changes in plans that you were excited for.
4. Lack of Privacy [during the one time of my life that I actually wanted it.]
5. Having the ipod, ipad, iphone convo (Tech 101) multiple times in one day and getting so frustrated that I wished there was an app I could download that would physically punch me right in the face. Of course I laughed about it with Jamie later. [we'll get you there mom :) sorry for being so short!]
6. People who can't go 2 seconds without calling or texting someone. Like really?! get off the freaking phone.
7. identity theft. [punk-A thugs...]
8. People who don't respond to important texts, calls or messages.
9. When the Internet acts up and Facebook won't let [E] and I can get our stalk on.
10. When couples call each other "babe." Obviously that's just a personal thing. I'm not judging you as a person if you do it, I'm just suggesting that if you have to use a pet name for each other, you should try something else and see if you like it better. Or just keep it to yourselves... No one needs to hear that crap in public:)
Bonus**Getting so annoyed with myself for being annoyed with everything that I hide in my room and read self help/psychology books. oh yeah, it happens.
Wow--I really do feel better. Thank you breathing exercises. Thank you blog. Thank you gospel. Thank you trees. Thank you air. Thank you people.com. Thank you family. Thank you Today show. Thank you water. Thank you Ellen Degeneres. Thank you payday. Thank you readers. Thank you french braids...
See. I can recognize the good in things in life:)
Peace out annoyances, Hello fun/positive weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment