Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I know it's November 15th but.....

I went into the buckle a couple Saturday's ago and they were playing Christmas music.  Normally, I'm not OK with stuff like that when it's still pre-turkey day, but I was fine because it got me in a Christmas shopping mood, which I love.

Well, I haven't listened to Christmas music yet, aside from JB's album of course and while shopping in EVERY store (besides Nordstom) who thinks it's OK to play Christmas music all day everyday starting November 1st. Side note--boy do I feel bad for the workers at those stores. I'd be Christmas-ed out by Dec 1st.

Oh, and THIS ALBUM for reviewing purposes:


So if you're one of those who has busted out the Christmas music already, I won't judge you if you are, then you have to listen to She & Him's "A Very She & Him Christmas." It's different. It's edgy. But a good different/edgy, I think.  It's Zooey Deschanel so take it for what it's worth...

..But I adore her. amen.

1 comment:

dlpower said...

I love her. I was just watching Elf on TV on Sunday (don't judge) and i couldn't believe how much she's changed as an actress since then. I am addicted to her new show. Always makes me laugh.