-Cam, Modern Family
haha. this episode...super funny.
"You can't just let people die..." -me
"Sure the heck can; if they're stupid. I'm not going to kill myself for someone who's stupid." -Sam *insert chuckle implying a character from a movie or something who put their life on the line for someone stupid.
"haha. wait, who?"-me
"Jesus." -Sam
You're right. See...even Stupid people! Isn't it funny that you can be reminded of the great lessons even in the funniest convos.
"Dear Fbook, Hurry up--Let us get our Stalk on."
Me and Eastonhaha. this episode...super funny.
"You can't just let people die..." -me
"Sure the heck can; if they're stupid. I'm not going to kill myself for someone who's stupid." -Sam *insert chuckle implying a character from a movie or something who put their life on the line for someone stupid.
"haha. wait, who?"-me
"Jesus." -Sam
You're right. See...even Stupid people! Isn't it funny that you can be reminded of the great lessons even in the funniest convos.
"Dear Fbook, Hurry up--Let us get our Stalk on."
There aren't too many things worse than slow Internet when you have important business to get to.
"If you had to lose one appendage which would it be?"
-My question to the boys during a little game.
The question wasn't the funny part. It was the ENTIRE 10 minute convo/explanation that followed one friend's answer...."you chose WHAT?!" hahahaha
"I bet if I looked on google I could find a blue hippo"-me
"DUMBO!" -Coworker, Wendy
"Dumbo's an elephant you dummy. haha" -me
"oh yeah. But they're close; They both have trunks!" -wendy
uh.. no they don't. LOL
"Have you seen the preview for that new Tanning Chatum movie?"
-Willy
You mean Channing Tatum?! hahaha. No. I hadn't seen that preview but I looked it up and OMG. FUNNY! But make sure you don't get the wrong clip. Apparently there are "mature audience" previews on youtube? who knew...
"Look at that cleavage. I want my arm stuck in there, 127 Hours style."
-Schmidt, New Girl
BAHAHA. Only Schmidt's character would ever think/say something like that.
"No, I don't dance...I'm from the town in Footloose."
-Nick, New Girl
The dry sense of humor on this show has me laughing so hard every episode.
"QUESO, I want everyone to stand up and turn to the person next to you and get a feel for the process of baptism."
-Sunday School teacher
*Insert cricket noises*. I kid you not. Seriously imagine my face during it all. omg. I will chalk this up to the most awkward Sunday School lesson I have EVER sat through in my entire 6 years of attending a singles ward. hands down. I quickly became friends with the two sisters sitting behind me. They agreed with the awkwardness.
2 comments:
Talk about a lot of F words in that clip...my ears are burning. I just turned the volume off:)
Apologies to ANYONE who watched the movie clip that had the adult language in it... I watched the clip on IMDB and it had ZERO swears in it...so dumb me just embeded one from youtube without watching it. Guess I won't be watching that movie ..Dumb Tanning Chatum. I mean, Channing Tatum :(
Post a Comment