Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

"Check fb. Stat."
-Nieko
This is actually a text I get often from numerous friends;  Makes me laugh every time.


"You like her! Just admit it."
-Homie to Homie
Some of us have this thing where we get an inkling about things and people and then we try to get that person to admit that we're right.  Fact is, sometimes we're not 100% right but we've been known to get people to convince themselves that we are. Usually we're just giving that person the push they need to admitting it.

"Beautiful Savage"
-Schmidt
His character is ridiculously awkward and funny.

"Edward is a lot hotter in my mind."
-Savanna
That's for dang sure!  I mean, before the first movie came out, reading about Edward in the books was like reading a story about the most attractive vampire man in the world.  Robert Hoffman? Maybe not the most attractive man in the world but he could totally be my Edward.  I would say Zac Efron because of my HUGE lust-crush on him, but let's be honest...he couldn't pull off the vamp role.  That, and I wouldn't want him ruined with all the glitter and the pale skin.

"Yeah, I watch 90210 and Pretty Little Liars, but at least I don't talk about it all the time!"
-Coleman
It seriously makes my day that he loves some of the same shows that I do.  I love it even more that he has such a "guy" approach to admitting it.


"What you gobblin 'bout? Turkeys?"
-Jess
HA! I love her. I love that she names the turkey. I love that she can't get it cooked and decideds to put it in the dryer on permanent press.

"What are you going to wear, daddy?...in Hell.."
-Gary, the little Indian boy on Jack and Jill
Yes, Cole and Sam and I went to see that movie and, although it was painfully awkward in some parts and was all dumb humor, we laughed a lot more than we expected too! Just imagine the little indian (dot, not feather) boy saying this in a creepy little voice. I died laughing.

"It swear it was a ghost. Nobody was there...It really did touch my chest!  I was on the bed and it was holding me down... It was an invisible somebody." -Snooki
"Was it a ghost you could recognize?" -Jay Leno
"I think it was a farmer. Like an old fashioned farmer" -Snooki
"Why?" -Jay
"Cause I was on a farm." -Snooki
bahahahahhaha. An "invisible somebody?" A "ghost farmer?" omg. I'm not kidding when I say that I really want a friend like Snooki.  Sure, she's not the best role model or whatever but she's HILARIOUS; I think we'd get along just great!

"Don't be Tardy for the Wedding"
-Bravo's new show announced this morning following Kim Zolciak's (Real Housewives of Atlanta) 2 month preparation for her wedding to Kroy Biermann (Atlanta Falcons.)
Dear Bravo, I love you and I will most likely catch the show but REALLY?!?!  "Don't be Tardy for the Wedding?" Kim Zolciak?! Her own show?! O-M-G.  For those of you who don't know why the name of the new show is so ridiculous or don't know who Kim is...Look her up on itunes.  She has two songs "Don't be Tardy for the Party" and "The Ring Didn't Mean the Thing." (talking about being the mistress of "Big Papa".) Haha. Her songs? uh, Thank you Auto Tune! Let's not forget she's probably the classiest of all the real housewives *insert sarcasm here.*  Sad part? I probably won't be tardy for the wedding...

"I didn't even cry that time...Nieko and Willy would be proud!"

-Dumb Me, about a certain movie that made me tear up a little the first time I watched it.
I'm a little emotional sometimes and yeah, it's a bit ridiculous. Sue me.



No comments: