Normally I collect quotes throughout the week and then Wednesday morning rolls around and I rack my brain for more really good ones. I usually do a really good job, I think. This week, however, you're just getting the collection from the beginning of the week. I slacked this time real bad. But hey, it's the Holidays...I almost didn't even post :) Happy turkey Eve, friendlies!
"Are you kidding?!? If all girls were like her I'd talk to every girl!"
-Easton
I was a little offended when Easton's younger brother Ryan basically told me I was a crazy weirdo last wednesday night and that he didn't like me (haha.) but Easton's answer made me feel better. I mean, really... guys want to be my friend, RYAN. I'm cool, k?!
"I'm gunna get ya and wrap you up."
-Ricky
Give the kid a lasso and just see was happens. No mercy.
"Don't tell anyone or anything."
I feel like my friends are finally starting to understand how I roll. haha. It's bitter sweet.
"I chanelled my Inner-Jenn for that one!"
-Savanna
You know someone is your BFF when they have an "inner you" and they're good and channelling it every now and again. Sav + me= mean to be BFF's. for reals.
"Stick out your tounge. Oh wait, you cant!"
-Easton
Sometimes people aren't able to stick out their tongues...and it's funny.
"If you're good at growing a beard, who's to say you aren't good at going on dates."
-Guy in Sunday school talking about talents
Uhh, dude... the lesson is about gifts of the SPIRIT. That comment didn't make sense on so many different levels!
"Gutter Ball, Gutter Ball."
-Nieko
I seriously blame my poor second half of my game of bowling on him. I was on a roll until he took all the bad energy right away from me. Of course, I sarcastically wished him good luck the next time he was up and what happened? His first strike of the night. boo.
"I AM THE SON OF A CHIEF!"
-Jacob Black
Probably one of the cheesiest parts of Breaking Dawn...especially since the line came when he was in wolf form. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment