Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wish

This morning I realized that I'm exactly a week out from turning the big *choke*... 2-4.  I honestly can't believe it.  Can someone tell me why 24 seems so much older than 23?  Please. I'd like to know. [This is the part where you tell me I'm awesome, it's not very old, and that my life is right on track. Thanks!] 


Source: wanelo.com via Mitzy on Pinterest
I woke up this morning to a phone call from my mom asking me about certain movies, CD's and other things on my Birthday and Christmas wishlist. So as I was getting ready for the day and thinking of some more options for my mom (aside from cars, diamonds, money, and a sexy "Efronesque" man)  I couldn't get these random wishes out of my head...
I wish:

1.) I could just snap my fingers and be home for thanksgiving already playing with Mason, Regan, the sibs, and M&D.  And let's not forget to add "see some of the besties" to the list :)

2.) That I was in Hawaii with my friend Sam right now.  I mean, sun, water, tanning, relaxing, fruity drinks, did I mention SUN and TANNING!? uhhhhh, that's my kind of Holiday Vacay.


3.) That "My Life As Liz" would come back so we could see what happens...Random thought, but true.  I'm not sure what made me think about it, but it popped into my head and I got super ticked about the fact that they haven't finished the story and have just left us hanging for over 6 MONTHS.  It's rude. real rude.

4.) That everyone would follow all of my advice that I give them, no questions asked. Wouldn't that be a good wish granted? I mean, I swear it would help mankind.  But I guess there's that thing call agency. whaaaaaaat? (haha, jk)

5.) That some of these younger TV stars and Celebs would stay together.  I mean, ENOUGH with the divorces and cheating on each other already. I'm sick of it. Make me believe in love, like you do in your movies!!! haha. really though. Boo to divorces.  (obviously there are circumstances but for the LOVE..)

I could go on.  Basically, I think it only makes sense that you're allowed more wishes as you age.  But maybe I should think of some that are a little more realistic?  You know, since I'm not the dude off "Jumper," I can't be in two places at once, and I can't control MTV or other people's actions/behaviors...dang it!

For now I will just enjoy my last week of being 23 with some of the people I love the most, in one of my most favorite places in the world! 

See you in like 10 hours, Idaho :)

No comments: