Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Remember Ben Sherman Boy?

Remember this guy?




HOMEBOY'S GETTING MARRIED...!!!
WTH?!

My thoughts over the last 10 minutes since finding out and immediately blogging about it:
1.) Why didn't he tell me face to face? (haha. OK, so what if we were only on a "Hello, What's going on" talking basis but really!?)  I shouldn't have to over hear that kind of news while he's at the printer talking to another coworker... haha. yeah, you're right. That's the only way I would have found out, but still!


2.) Come to find out he's been dating the chick for 2 years. Dang!  For an LDS guy that's really good these days.  Of course I don't know him and his relationship with this girl or whatever but I totally appreciate him for that.  It's kind of refreshing...just like his good looks and fashion sense. haha.


3.) When Amy and I fbook stalked him a while ago he didn't have ANY pictures of girls at all...nor was he in a relationship or tagged in any photos with girls.  It was a bit odd at first to tell you the truth. A guy who dresses like that, and doesn't have any pictures with girls? just sayin.


4.) Supposedly they are getting married the end of March. Oh, the things you can learn while eavesdropping.


5.) Amy seems to think I'm a home wrecker now for "having a crush on a married man."
           a-He's not married YET.
           b-Within the first 60 seconds of finding out he was engaged and spreading
              the gossip amongst the office via IM...he somehow got less attractive.

           c-That doesn't mean that I won't have a style crush on him.  Just sayin'.


6.) I guess I will just have to go to Twilight tonight (and tomorrow with McKenzie) and drool over some Jacob Black Indian bod.  I hear he's shirtless within the first 10 seconds... I don't care if it's cheesy and the acting most likely sucks--that's my kind of movie :)


RIP Single Ben Sherman Boy. RIP.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Omg funny.... Get some ice cream it always help during a break up. It's not you, it's him just rememeber that. Haha love you!

Amy said...

Haha loved it!