Let me just give you a taste of what he looks like everyday.
*Note* the guy pictured below is not the guy I'm talking about, even though it's pretty close. This is Simon. You can find other pictures of him in different styles on the Ben Sherman Website---------->Here!
I'm not even joking when I say that this guy dresses just like Simon.
BE STILL MY HEART!
Here's the problem, though. I've only talked to him once aside from awkward stares, smirks and the notorious "Oh, Heyy" comments at the printer...and I see him almost every day! [embarrassing]. I'll admit that I do appreciate the fact that my desk has a clear view of the printer just because I can secretly peek around the corner for a looksie to analyze what he is wearing. ridic, I know. I just like well-dressed men. Sue me.
Why don't I talk to him more? It might have something to do with the fact that he's so good looking and his style is so slammin' that I know if I open my mouth it will most likely come out like word vomit. *Ew. Even more embarrassing.*
Please tell me I'm not alone in this and that you have a Jcrew boy, Dreads girl, Jamba Juice Hottie, Bagel Boy, Zumiez Guy, or Front Row of Business Class Babe or something!?! One that you see all the time but for some reason can't talk too even though you are good at talking to everyone else!?!? Just admit it so I will feel better.
It happens. Beautiful people happen. haha
Goal--Choke down the word vomit, strike up a conversation, and just make friends with the Ben Sherman Boy...or whoever it is in your life ;)
Oh, and when you're done, share the story with me!
3 comments:
OMG I know who you're talking about:)
TALK TO HIM TALK TO HIM TALK TO HIM.
I would say " you dress extremely well. Congrats"
ps. WHEN you do talk to him, post about it. Doi.
Post a Comment