Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The VMA's. Always interesting...

I don't care what you say about MTV.  It's entertaining and I love it.  Especially the VMA's.  I think it has a lot to do with my love for celebrities, music and reality/what some of you would call "trash" TV.  But I don't think it's trash at all.  In fact, even though some of the people might be a titz trashy, I would still be their friend...*cough..SNOOKI*. I digress.


If you didn't catch the VMA's here's what you missed.


1.) Gaga's sick/convincing, night long performance in drag as "Jo Calderon."




No Joke.  It wasn't just the "I'll announce one award/preform one song as a dude" kind of thing. nope.  It was the entire night long.  She talked as if Gaga wasn't present, smoked like a chimney, and carried around her [I mean "his"] drink of choice--a glass of Scotch.  Totally weird.  And I couldn't even stand the awkwardness when "he" gave the award to B.Spears. 


2.) Bieber's "Johnson."








Haha. OK. JB, you made your point.  Your pet snake is named after man junk.  We get it. But really, you can't just post that on your Twitter or something for a good laugh?  Instead you have to walk the Black Carpet with it?  First the wangster earrings and now the glasses AND the snake? I love you but you are getting weirder by the minute.

Come back little JB!!!!! haha.

3.) Beyonce's Baby Bump



picture credit here
I seriously got so excited when she dropped the mic after one of her stellar performances and opened her blingin' blazer to announce to the world that she was having a baby Jayonce.  It was precious.  Her and Jay-Z both looked so excited! What a GENIUS way to announce it! Fab. 

4.) Adele.  Nuff said.

5.) Kevin Hart's joke/warning about STD's to everyone at the VMA's because and entire cast of Jersey Shore was present. 

ok, SO funny, right!? But did you notice that the Situation (who would most likely be voted as the King of STD's if we took a poll)was the only one not in attendance? According to his Twitter, he was stuck in Jersey because of all of the hurricane issues and couldn't make it...

If he wasn't such a fame whore I would view his absence at the VMA's, the same night they aired the embarrassing episode of him knocking himself out with the cement wall, as extremely curious.

If you didn't see that. omg.  Go watch it.

Thank you MTV for keeping us entertained :)

No comments: