"I'm really proud of myself for not falling last night.."
-Deena, Jersey Shore
The funny thing is that she probably wasn't even embarrassed after watching herself in this episode when it aired...even though she fell down at least 4 times!
"Everyone wants some when Jenn holds it..."
-Nieko, referring to the Jiffy Pop.
The kid loves his Jiffy Pop. But who doesn't? Sooo good!
"I wanted to barf and I laughed out loud when Kasey made his tattoo beat"
-Friend, Savanna during our Bachelor Pad recap.
hahah. amen sister.
"Just listen to Jenn and do what she says; It will work."
-Easton
Ahhh, that is so nice, pal :) ..For the record though, I'm not always right! haha.
"These are like weird strawberries. Are these good like this?"
"Yeah those are, like, raspberries."
-Sammi and Deena, Jersey Shore.
Really, Sammi? I'm pretty sure raspberries are the same in Italy as they are in America. And why didn't Deena make fun of her for that super dumb comment? I would have been peeing my pants laughing.
"This is the car of trust, joking and weirdness.."
"You should write a book--Nieko and Jenn's Guide to Dating and Life."
-Easton's younger brother, Ryan
Listen--the car of trust works and if we did write a book, it would be dang good, slightly inappropriate, and you'd probably buy it!
"Where's the Pearl of Great Price?"....."Wait, so what is the book of Abraham a part of?"...."OHHH, that makes since. I thought it was weird that the Pearl of Great Price would only be one page."
-Excerpts from my convo with a 29 year old, pretty, ditsy blond girl in my singles ward during Sunday School. Name: Unknown. IQ: Possibly the same as the number of pages in the POGP...
omg.
"Liz? Do you consider Marijuana to be a real drug?"
"Liz? Do you prefer Chicken or Beef?"
"Liz?"....
"Liz?"......
-Only a couple of Nieko's super random questions to Liz during our movie last night.
The chicken or beef question had me dying... He's pro at being random.
"You can't have that." *insert super serious face, no laughter*
-Heather to Willy after previously telling him he could eat her leftover Red Robin wrap.
Picking on Willy again, Heather? what's new. hahhaha. j/k Heather :):):)
"HAHAHAILOVEFJDKLASfGJKAJKAJDAJKLVJVCDHAHAHAHA"
-Amanda talking about a part of the movie she thought was funny.
"umm. I have no clue what you just said." bahahaha. The girl gets SUPER excited. So funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment