Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"It's a numbers game" --Mike the Situation

10- My prediction of how many big fights Ron and Sammi will get in on JS4 Italy....give or take a few, I'm sure.


9- The amount of hours I could probably sleep straight through right now.
 
8- The number of times I've said that I was going to give up watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette....epic FAIL every time!



7- The amount of hours left in this work day...minus a little.

6-The time that PLL shows on Tuesday nights :)


Source: google.fr via Emily on Pinterest


5- is for the 5 boys I had "guy" talk with last night.  Oh how I luuuuuuv talkin' bout the ladiessss and being accepted as one of the guys ;) haha

4- The number of times I've already talked to my mom this morning... haha. Oh, I love her.

3- The amount of times I've been to the dentist in the last month and the number of times multiplied by 100 that I've wanted to pull out all of my teeth and just get dentures. ok, ew, but really!

2-DAYS until my JS4 Italy premier party!
 



1-is for the one little baby boy that I miss so much...MASSSSSON!!!

0- The amount of prizes I freaking won at South Weber Days last night.  Booooooo! Can't home girl at least get a sticker or something? for the love!

2 comments:

Savanna said...

OMG I love this post! I can't wait for Thursday. I also have sworn off the Bachelorette (HAHA yeah right, Bachelor Pad starts Monday right?)... Love you!

Cathy J said...

I love that you watch PLL. I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I watch it too.