Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words from the Week.

I've decided to bring back the segment of posts where I jot down some of the funny/ridiculous/great things that were said to me or that I heard over the 7 days (the ones I can remember at least and that are appropriate.)  I basically just want to log as many things as I can remember because: 1-my memory sucks these days and 2-all the people in my life..even the ones who live far away [and the random reality TV stars who I feel are a part of my life..haha] are just fab.

So here you go:

"All I know is she needs to stop wearing pants without butt pockets..."
-Brother, Coleman in reference to Kristin on season one of Laguna Beach
[haha. So true. Kristin didn't even make those look good in 2005.]

"I am down a can of bronzer.  I only have about 8 cans left and in my world that’ll last about 10 days." -JWoww on JS Season 4 Premier

"...Slaves to the Vagina"
-anonymous source, secret reference
[BAHAHAHA?!?]

 "These pigeons are ruthless in Italy. They will attack you and they will bite your ears off. I feel like they just don’t like you and they just wanna eat your food."
-Snooki on last Thursday's JS season 4 premier

"...He lives by the DUMP!"
-Friend, Heather in regards to Willy's home. 
[oh how I wish I would have been in her car to hear her say this for reals... but the story of it through everyone else was beyond hilarious.]


 "Just put on some lipstick; You'll feel better."
-Coworker, Wendy in reference to my grumpy attitude about not showering that morning.
[Like I EVER wear lipstick and like that solves my crappy tude and my greasy hair situation. haha. sick.]

"The deed is done ;)"
-A funny text.

"Mafjdaklfjakfnkxlvrsopfsp. "
-Krazy Kasey to Vienna on the Bachelor Pad 2 premier.
[Am I the only one who thinks that joker needs subtitles for everything he says? just saying...]


No comments: