Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words from the Week.

"Poop really bad."
-Victoria's written answer during Loaded Questions.  Question: What should you never do in a public restroom?
poop really bad? bahahahhahaha I can think of so many different ways to write that answer but you chose, "poop really bad?" omg, V, omg!


"He actually speaks well English."
-Deena, Jersey Shore, in reference to her "Italian Lean Cuisine" man.
hahahahaha.  Nope. No shocker there.


"Liz--You look like PP long stocking."
-Willy's response to Liz's braided pigtails.
whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. Let's just say that you didn't just tell her she resembled someone with a name that is slang for one's genitalia... do you really think she looked like THIS!?


rude. hahahaha.

"She wanted me to kiss everyone!"
-Easton, AKA Eenie Weenie.
It's true. I did want him to kiss everyone during our Scavenger hunt. Hello, let's make things more interesting, people! It's the last day of summer for crying out loud haha.

"You are such an open book right now"
-Nieko to me after watching the movie "one day." 
 Yes, I was emotionally drained but that doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING.  ok, he gives me a run for my money at figuring people out...but still.

"I can't trust Melissa farther than I can throw her.  And even though she's really tiny..that's not very far."
-"Princess" Erika, Bachelor Pad
I'm sorry, but anyone who wears a tiara everywhere they go and adds "Princess" to the beginning of their name is straight-up CRAZY.  I wouldn't trust her or her "lips she gets injections in every 6 months." puh-lease!

"Get your hands out of your mouth!"

-Willy's demand to Heather as he hovered over her trying to prepare her for a sucker kiss.
omg. so so so so freakin funny. My side was hurting from laughing so hard because of all the awkwardness.

 *Blush*x100,000,000
-Ok, so it's not a quote but Liz's blushing this past week was without a doubt some of the funniest moments
I won't post the things that made her blush, because 1. it's probably not appropriate and 2. I think she asked me not too? I can't remember.  Oh, Elizabeth...you heart breaker! hahaha j/k

"You're right.  You always are."
-Friend, Alex while talking about his life choices. 
Why do my friends think I'm always right?  Oh wait, it's just because I'm only telling them the things that they already know.  Sometimes we just need a little reassurance.

"For the Love of Betsy!!!" x2
-Easton
I think he was combining the two sayings, "For the Love" and "Heaven's to Betsy..." Idk?!?  If you only knew what he was saying it about and could hear the way that he said it both times within 5 minutes, you'd be laughing too.  It was almost like he busted out a british accent. idk.  I had to stop mid-convo to gain composure! Let's just say the kid is hilarious when he's passionate about something. nuff said.

"Gossip keeps me alive!"
-Hyrum during our gossip sesh on fbook that was long overdue.
we could gossip for hours.  seriously.  ahhhh, I totally miss his face! 

...ok, clearly I interact with more guys than girls.  awesome.
 Oh, and Congrats to Heather for not making it on here for a third week in a row with a rude comment to Willy that has something do to with the color of his skin.  Woot, YEAH! :) haha. jk.

No comments: