Well, here some "cheers" and "jeers" to send you into the weekend
1-Cheer. I'm seeing this movie tonight with some of the crew:
| Source: imdb.com via Raquel on Pinterest |
2.) So this has nothing to do with a cheer for the weekend, but it's basically the weekend and I'm making an announcement so... cheers to this: See the picture below.
Source: google.com via Lydia on Pinterest |
Ok, it was seriously the quickest trip that involves flying that I've ever booked...and It's still a month and a half away. It went something like this, "Let's go to New York." and today..."oh wow, we're really going to NYC!!" It was so fast but I'm so excited to go since I've never been. Many thanks in advance to Nieko for showing us around his "favorite city" on October 6-9!
Anndddd. I get to go during my most favorite season of all--Fall, which, makes me 10 times more excited to go:)
| Source: farm6.static.flickr.com via nolitawanders on Pinterest |
Don't worry. I googled it for like 15 minutes and this "German Giant" breed of rabbits is legit real. WTH!? It seriously gives me a whole new perspective on the Easter Bunny.
My thoughts on the topic: (to be read super fast because that is how things go through my head.. fast!) I don't want my kids to ever think that something like THAT is leaving them candy and gifts. It's weird and creepy. Whatever happened to the cute little bunnies? Or chickens? What about chickens? I mean, we all know that the cadbury eggs and the reese's eggs are the best Easter candies anyways. Yes, EGGS! Not candy in the shapes of little naked rats (have you seen what newborn bunnies look like?..sick!) So why a creepy GIANT rabbit that leaves eggs for children? It just screams THIEF and KIDNAPPER (or eggknapper.. you get the point) I guess I just think it should just be a little chicken that is leaving eggs instead--it's less frightening and it makes since. But I guess I can't raise my kids thinking that it's an Easter Chicken instead of an Easter Bunny. They'd get super confused and kids totally get pushed down on the playground for crap like that.
Ok, obviously, I'm just distraught over the whole thing... My mind was just blown by the pic above. Look at those feet!!! *chills. I suppose I will just keep believing that a semi-cartoon version of the EB is the real thing and that he's just super nice and brings us candy in the shape of eggs from his chicken friends who generously donated them. That way I can at least sleep at night!
omg. I just re-read that and thought , "I'm so dumb." haha. But I'll leave it and just wrap it up with hopes that everyone enjoys their weekend. Especially since it's the last weekend of the summer for some of you who are starting school....barf... Just do something fun. Plan a trip. See a movie. Run around. Get crazy. You could even come help me bake cookies on Saturday for the Ward Linger Longer ;) haha. Just make it count.
"Cheers to the Freakin Weekend" [and to me not having to start school!]
Heck. "I'll drink to that... yeaaah yeaaahhhhh!"
Drink of course? ..Water on the Rocks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment