![]() |
| This is the actual skate shop. I found this pic online and it's "pre-foam pit." So it looks a bit different now, but this is basically it.. |
Saturday night was creepy. The idea of the skate shop was new, doors that shouldn't be moving were moving, and there were sounds--suspicious sounds. Maybe the shopping cart at the back entrance of the building threw me for a loop and automatically made me assume that homeless people call the skate shop their home. I'm not sure what it was. Even after we had more people with us the second night and I had decided that it was a pretty sweet spot and thought I had gotten over the creepy feeling, I still managed to get scared. No. Scratch that. Terrified.
I'm already creeped out of the dark so throw in a creepy hallway and an equally creepy Men's bathroom and you have yourself a scene for a horror film.
"NO WAY my friends would pull a prank on me while I'm peeing after I was already frightened to go into the bathroom. No wayy!" WRONG.
One of them [he who shall not be named]decided to turn off the lights to the freaky bathroom, mid stream. Who does that?! Am I the only one who saw the creepy bathroom scene in Halloween H20? Am I the only one who remembers THIS?:
My thoughts were immediately flooded with all of the bad things that could happen in a bathroom. Every crazy person from every scary movie standing behind me with a knife or something. A homeless man kicking down the door and charging. "IT" the Clown standing in the corner.. [OMG, the bathroom scene from that Movie scarred me for life, I swear.] I mean it, our thoughts are trippy and can get out of hand sometimes within a matter of seconds.
So come on people. Of course I'm going to scream bloody murder and have a not-so-mini freak out where I am on the verge of tears and have to do everything in my power to keep from junk punching someone right up in their bidness while slowing down my heart rate. I freaked. I admit it.
So note to my "friends"--Being afraid of bathrooms in general is a rational fear. I don't care where you are. I've been known to get creeped in church bathrooms too. So, listen and you listen good. DON'T turn out the lights while I'm in there by myself? ok? ok.

