Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words from the Week.

"This is going to be a miserable job; Let’s get our buzz on."
-Snooki while on the job.
"I have my periodozo."
-Deena's excuse to her boss while drinking wine with Snooki in the bathroom at work.
hahahaha.  The best part of it all is that they paid someone at the restaurant to buy them the wine.  classic snooki.


"Sometimes life just sucks, LIZ."
-Amanda
She's right.  Sometimes things don't always go your way.  Sometimes you feel unwanted. *insert ugly cry here* And SOMETIMES you just don't want to be optimistic.  OK?


"How was I supposed to know who Steve Jobs is?"
-Easton, who could have been interviewed on channel 5 news to talk about how he felt about Steve Jobs' resignation as CEO but he didn't know who he was!!
uhhhh, hello!


"...We're old meat..."
-Amanda
What a sad truth.  But, listen.  Don't come running to us when you're bored with the delicious/tasty new meat!  CRAP.  You're right. old meat sucks. But if we were talking cheeses or wines, we'd be winning. so...take THAT!



Cole: "Have you ever tried beets?"
Me: "No."
Cole: "They're sweet!"
Me: "Really? They look disgusting!"
Cole: "The headphones?"
hahaha. So, I really thought he was talking about beets, like the food beets, not Beats by Dre.  um, yes I've tried them.  I used to be in love with this "Beats Boy" that I'd see everyday on campus and I loved him solely for his Beats...only because I never talked to the kid. haha. Pathetic.


"Can you touch the back of your "Hangy"?"
-Nieko
alright, so he's talking about the "hangy ball" in the back of your mouth.  The kid can touch his with his tounge. WTF, Right?! or maybe it's just me and Willy who can't do it? bahaha...oh Willy. I'll stop there.


"LOOK! There's your boyyyfriend!"
-Coworker, Amy referring to Ben Sherman Boy in passing at work.
Shut your mouth AMY! Sure, I spilled the beans to the coworkers when you got a boyfriend but that's just it, he was your REAL boyfriend not just someone you've blogged about once and talked to twice. embarrassing.. haha.


In a deep conversation with my sister about heaven and returning to a perfect state--
Jamie: "I'd rather be 19."
Me: "I'd rather be skinny..."
bahahahahaha. seriously one of the funniest conversations I've had with my sister (recently).  Dinosaurs, the creation, and other mind-blowing topics.  Really.  I was so distraught about things. Dad's Answer:  Just have Faith. haha. Thanks Dad :)


"If she still has a bedtime, she's too young for you, bro!!"
-Easton's clever, on-the-spot comment to a real life situation.
bahahahaha.  Atta boy, Easton!  I'm so proud that Jersey Shore has impacted your life so much.  Totally made my day :)


"Whoever becomes famous [out of us] first, makes the other one famous..that's the rule!"
-Alex.
I'm glad I have this pact with him.  The kid's going places; I just know it!


"The moment number 4 kissed me, I knew it was my boyfriend!"
-Vienna about Kasey during the Kissing Contest on Bachelor Pad.
You can't fool us Vienna.  You only knew it was him because of his NASTY breath!  Seriously, the other girls could barely kiss him and they all commented on how bad it was.  so sad but FUNNY!

"I deserve to be sucked up...to...yeaaa that didn't come out right." 
-Me trying to say that I think certain people should suck up to me.  The boys' reactions were funny too but I'll just leave it at that ;)
 I try not to post things that I say myself but this one was classic Jenn.  I just don't think before I say things sometimes. I won't excuse the fact that the comment in itself makes me sound stuck on myself a little but if you knew what we were talking about then you would agree, I think.

No comments: