Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Guess who's coming tomorrow!?!?!

Guess who's coming to Utah this weekend to visit?!
 MASON!!!! 





Isn't he too cute?!

Mom, Jamie and Mason are taking a little trip to come stay with Cole and I in our little apartment for the weekend and I'm SUPER excited! I can't wait to hold him and give him lots of kisses and to hang out with the Mom and Sister. 

I talked to Mason on the phone the other day and between all the "cooing" and "grunting" he basically said he was excited to come and see me and that I was the best aunt ever:)  I plan on remaining the best aunt ever too...As long as he doesn't scream as much here as he does when I'm trying to talk to his mommy on the phone sometimes. J/k! I'll allow screaming for the weekend if it happens :)

YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute!