-Vicky's response to my question about weather forecasts.
hahaha ok. I didn't take a Geology class in college or anything but when she said this Willy and Liz and I died laughing. Willy: "A class about...ROCKS?" We died. Like, I'm not here anymore because this girl is too funny.
"Hey, will you lick these?"
-Coleman on our drive to Idaho about his sticky fingers from eating a rice krispie.
The funniest part about this is that he's so serious when he jokes. No, I will not lick your fingers for you because 1.)that would be wrong on SO many different levels and 2.) Lick your own dang fingers!
"Mom. You're wearing Nike socks? You're a Bad A."
-Cole
Like he didn't already know that mom was a Bad A or something? HA! And like the Nike brand automatically brings you to a higher level of "BAD A-NESS" (haha. I just made you say Anus.. besides the point.) Moving on.
Ok.. I have to set this next one up. Cole, Mom, Dad and I were sitting in the living room getting ready to watch a movie and I guess mom and I were being loud and annoying about something. ACTION:
Cole (Bible in Hand): "Let your women keep silence.."
This was followed by a lot of laughter and an "OMG, you're so rude" and a chat about women's right and being nice to girls, and a "but it's in the bible," and dad quickly following with "Yeah, so shut the [H] up." all in fun and games of course. We love each other. But it was funny.
"Hey there Lover of Love..."
-Easton
It's true. I feel like I'm pretty open about my love for love. I'm just glad people are finally picking that one up. I mean, I know I'm against certain relationships and am a firm believer in being smart about things but in general.. But I do love a good love story. So if you have one that isn't dumb then you should comment below or text me or something ;) I'll take the "lover of love" title. It makes me seem less heartless. Which i'm not...usually.
"You scared of black people? It's 2012..."
-Winston, New Girl
He's the only black main character on the show and last night he goes and scares Jess' new boyfriend, Like, "BOO" and of course the boy friend got startled and that was Winston's response. SO FUNNY! ...Sometimes I wish I was a different color just purely for all of the jokes you can make to make other people feel awkward. I find it hilarious.
"Because you're ADD?" -Wendy
"Umm.. you mean, OCD?" -me
I can't remember now if she was referring to my neat piles on my desk or how I'm constantly cleaning and "lysoling" my apt. Whichever the case, ADD and OCD are completely different. Oh Wendy... Don't call me either, thanks! (jk. I can handle it.)
"If you wanna get with me you've gotta get with my friends. And yes, that's a Spice Girl song."
-Jess, New girl
hahaha. I want to be like Jess when I grow up.. or just the writers of the show. So quick and so clever. The dry sense of humor KILLS me.
"This is Hazing!!!"
-Liz
Sure, [N] and [W] and I were pushing her down and trying to make her go into the dark closet but it was all in fun and games. Ok, shoot. That's probably what 99% of all bullies say. But dear Liz, you know we are joking and that we weren't really "Hazing" you. You'd know if it wasn't out of love and fun and games. I mean, really--We LOVE you. And plus, you don't fool me. I know you can hold your ground. You're FIERCE!
"You look like death."
-Nieko
Rude. First of all.. I was in my EXTRA grubbies (paint shirt included) because I was cleaning around the house and didn't know everyone was coming over. Second, I really have no excuse as to why my hair was pulled out of it's nasty ponytail that it had been in all day long. But lastly, you KNOW that my eyes are sensitive to light so if you shine a light on me after being in Vampire mode for an hour or so...I'm not going to be able to open one eye and I will be a tits of a mess.
haha. Ok, Yeah, I looked like death. Whatev.
I am actually surprised that I was able to come up with that many because I was gone all weekend and have been so "on the go." So sorry, that's all you get today. But I will leave you with a bonus. If you know my mom--keep reading.
My mom watches a lot of Ellen and well she randomly started to "Dance Dare" my dad at our Easter Dinner and I caught the tail end of it. It's my mom so of course we were dying at her dance moves by the end of it so I had to cut the video. I just love the fact that she was trying to hold her laugh in and I think she was starting to choke on a carrot, and the fact that my Dad had no clue that it was going on or what a dance dare was. It's not Ellen worthy by all means...I missed the provocative dancing at the beginning [yeaaaa...curse you iPhone for being in my pocket!!] But I still got a laugh out of it.
(sorry the video is turned the wrong way.. I was in a hurry.) Oh that mother of mine. I sure love her!
1 comment:
I can't believe you put that stupid video on. If I knew you were going to do that, I would have used my good dance moves. (like I have any of those)
Post a Comment